The Daughter of Shay

Title: The Daughter of Shay (Children of the Gods Book 1)

Author: danielagherrera

Genre:Fantasy/ Romance

Summary:Long ago, with the creation of life on earth, the Gods became obsessed with the humans, believing it to be the best and purest race that ever existed. Their adoration was such they would sleep with their creations and impregnate them as a way of expressing their love and in return they were worshiped. To be the carrier of a Gods child was an honor many wished and longed for. Their offspring’s where known as the Children of the Gods. These children where superior both mentally and physically, and held powers unparalleled by any human or beast. Because of their beauty and power, envy and malice made the people turn against them. Anger clouded the people’s eyes and soon the children were targeted and killed. This massacre was known as the Unholy time and it lasted for many centuries, even after all the children where believed to be killed. The truth is: they are not all dead. 

Leila is constantly surrounded by danger. In her life the people die daily, either because of starvation, disease or because of the machine automated wolfs that hunt and destroy them. It seems like life couldn’t get any harder for her, but when she wakes up in an unfamiliar forest, what she discovers there is only the beginning and end of life as she knows it. Can she be the last descendent of a lost bloodline? Can she be the daughter of Shay? 

Link:http://www.wattpad.com/41866933-the-daughter-of-shay-the-children-of-the-gods-book?utm_source=web&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_info&ref_id=22228336