She's The Boss

Title: She's The Boss

Author: TypicalxImagination

Genre: Non-teen Fiction and Action

Summary: 

At the age of 18, Mia DiMarco thought she had come to terms with the fact that her biological parents were complete toads who abandoned her on a New York porch one winter night. Instead she has her amazingly supportive adoptive parents and a best friend who effectively took the place as the brother she never had. In her eyes Mia no longer needed her biological family and the people in her life were all that mattered.   

Being in her first year of college she was already starting to feel the strain of post-secondary education. But what happens when she’s kidnapped by a nutty old man and his gorillas only to be told that he has a number of assignments that she has to fulfil. Fearing the delusional old man will go through with his threat of hurting her loved ones and hoping to be reunited with her parents, Mia agrees to help the man with his family business.     

Mia is tossed into a world of guns, drugs, and mobsters only to be told one thing; she’s the boss.   

“The best way to enter our business is to be born into it.”       

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/11053499-she%27s-the-boss