Chapter 11

(Jane's P.O.V!!)

When I got home from Daniel's, I sat in my truck and took a deep breath. It was the middle of the day and I couldn't get over how beautiful it was. When I opened my eyes, I noticed something was off at the front door of our house.

I slowly got out of my truck and grabbed my pepper spray. Yes I have pepper spray.... Don't judge. If I could carry a gun, I would but I can't and so we are going to have to deal with this later.

I got to the door, and slowly kicked it open, and that's when I heard a loud crash come from the kitchen. I went into the kitchen and saw a man start to load all of our silver and gold dining utensils.

He saw me and that's when I pointed my pepper spray, but got it taken out of my hands and then the next thing I know, is I'm on the ground being punched.

I tried doing my best to fight him off, but I was useless seeing that he was bigger, tougher,  and on top of me.

The next thing I know is that he is off of me and is running away. An elderly man from across came to help me up.

When we got in my house he got me some, ice and told me to put it on my lip and nose.

"Are you alright?" He asks'.

"Ow, yeah. Thanks for helping me."

"You looked like you could use it."

"Yeah, I don't know what happened. I mean, why would anyone want anything from my house anyways?"

"Well, I'm sure will get sorted out. I must be going. I have my new granddaughter waiting to meet her new grandfather." He says with the biggest smile.

"Congrats. Well if you got to get going then I'll show you to the door."

"No need, just take care of yourself and lock all the windows and doors. Be sure to let your mom know what happened." He says and leaves.

I lock everything and then head for the shower. I could really use some me time. When I get out of the shower and get dressed, I head to my bed and decide to take a nap.

While I'm slowly dozing off, I think of what it would be like to kiss Daniel, and to have a soldier over seas... I just met him and yet I don't EVER want him to leave me. He means the world to me already, and why lose him, when I just got him?

With that I doze off into a night full of wonderful dreams that I never want to end!

Hey you guys, double update within 24 hours.... Not to shabby!!

Tell me what y'all think. Sorry for the short update, but it's better than nothing I suppose.

Please Comment, Vote, & Share!!

Lots Of Love!!!!