Chapter 15

(Jane's P.O.V)

I start thinking about when Daniel and I started writing each other, and the assignment that came with it. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever anticipate we would be here together right at this moment.

I look over at Daniel and see him smiling at me, and I just keep thinking that this boy is gonna be trouble.

After about an hour, I watch him lean over and turn down the radio, and I can tell that he is about to ask me a question.

"Have you been to the coast yet?" Daniel asks' me.

"Nope, I want to. I mean, I've been meaning to go, but with school and my mom and my truck... I just never have the time anymore." I say with a deep sigh.

"Ah, I get it. Being in the marines isn't all fun in games either." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask as he pulls up to the coast parking lot, and shuts off the engine.

"Let's go for a walk."

I leave my sandals in the truck and hop out. When we touch the sand, I instantly smile.

"So, what did you mean when you said that stuff about the marines?" I ask him.

"I just meant that I've done some things I'm not proud of."

I stop walking in the water and turn to look at him.

"Are you saying you killed someone?"

I watch him look at his feet and then back up into my eyes.

"Daniel...." I say and touch his face with the palm of my hand.

"I can't tell you, it's confidential."

He doesn't have to tell me the specific's I can tell what the answer is. I just pull him into a hug.

"Whatever you want to talk about, I'm here to listen."

As we start to pull apart, I look him in the eyes, and that's when I feel his hands cup my face and he slowly kisses me.

Words cannot describe how good a kisser he is.

Hey y'all!!

So here is another update, hope you all are LOVING this book!!

Tell me what y'all think!

Please Comment, Vote, & Share!!

Lot's Of Love!!