Chapter 21

(Jane's POV)

When I came in from kissing Daniel bye, i had mixed feelings along with thoughts running through my head.

When I got upstairs, I grabbed fresh underthings, along with a tank top and shorts and when to go take a nice long hot shower. Under the shower head, I scrubbed my hair and body. after i shaved my legs, i stood facing towards the shower head and let the hot water hit my face.

When I got out and dried myself, I rubbed lotion on my legs and left my hair wrapped up in a towel.

After I brush my teeth and and comb out my hair I walk back into my bedroom for some quiet alone time, only when I turn around from shutting the door, I see Daniel sitting on the foot of my bed.

Of course I jump, he scared the life out of me.

"What are you doing here... In my room?" I ask slightly confused.

he just walks over to me and kisses me long and hard. When we both pull apart, he rests his head on mine and we both try to catch our breathing.

"Daniel...?"

"I wrote them my 20."

I just look at him with confusion.

"Your what?"

"I essentially just left the marines."

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I cant leave you."

"No, Daniel, you have to go. They need a lot more over there."

"I need you a lot more. Jane I'm in love with you."

"Daniel, I love you too, but I will not let you leave the one thing that makes you happy. Deploy and we will figure this out."

"Are you sure? Because you said-"

"I know what I said." I say and kiss him.

I pull him over to my bed and lay down with him and we just watch movies the entire night.

When I wake up, it is the middle of the night, and I find Daniel on the floor beside my bed saying a prayer. When he finishes, I say amen with him.

"What were you praying for?" I ask and pull him up to come cuddle me.

"God to watch over and protect you and for me to come home to my financee."

I sit up and stare at him slightly angered.

"You have a Fiancee? and you didn't tell me!"

"Relax for a second." he says and pulls out a little black box. "Your mom already knows that I am asking and she gave me her blessing."

I start to tear up and put my hands over my mouth.

"Jane I love you, and the past few months that I have gotten to know you, i realized that I never want to leave you, only that I want to marry you, raise a family, and grow old with you. You are the best thing to happen to me in a long time, and I am so glad that you chose me to be your penpal because since the first time you wrote me a letter, I knew you were special and kind and sweet, so here I am right now, asking you to spend the rest of your life with me as my wife. Jane will you marry me?"

"Daniel.... I... Yes I will marry you."

He tackles me on my bed and kisses the life out of me, yet again.

"Whatever happened to being a girlfriend?" I ask.

"You deserve to be a wife and a mother and my best friend for life."

I just hug him and we fall back into a blissful sleep.

When we wake up, it is the day of Daniel's Deployment. We of course get ready to go to his parents to get his things.

I watch his hug his mother and father again, and hug them myself all the while his mother and father are welcoming me into their family.

When we get to the gate, he looks at me for a long moment.

"Come back to me." I say.

"When I do come back, we will have a wedding to plan." He says.

"I can start now if-"

"That might be better so that I can marry you all the sooner." He says, and I laugh and kiss him.

I pull out a letter from my purse and he looks surprised.

I pull him in by the neck, "Promise me you will come back to me? I don't know what I would do if I lost you."

"You will never lose me, I promise you that i am coming back."

With that being said, he kissed me one last time and gave me a letter, a hug, and one long lasting last kiss.

When I got into my truck, I pulled out the letter and it read:

Dear Jane,

I know this is the way we started out, but I thought we could go back to it for a while, along with some phone calls and e-mails. Words cannot express how much I love you. I am over the moon that you and I are gonna get married. I cannot wait to see you in your white dress on our wedding day.
I promise you that I am gonna come back to you and that we will get married. This may be short cause you are out in my living room with my family while I'm packing, but just hearing you and them laugh, make me think about what is to come. I love you so much and cannot wait to never say bye to you again.

With All The Love In The world,
Yours Truly,
Daniel.

Hey Y'all!!!

This chapter makes it my last chapter for this book!!

I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I loved writing it.

I wanted to give you guys a nice twist to the story and wrapped it up like a fairy tale!!

I am going to be writing another book about them when they get married and their life, so please stay tuned in on any notifications that you may get.

Please Comment, Vote, & Share!!

All of your support made me try to make this the best possible book for you guys, so I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so encouraging while I publish this book on Wattpad!! You guys are my book family and i love you so much!

Lot's Of  Love!!