Chapter 13

(Jane's P.O.V)

When I got to Daniels house, I was expecting him to be shocked, not mad. He kept asking me if everything was alright. I had to of course keep saying I was fine.

It was the day after I saw him, and I had to go back to school. When I got there I expected everybody to ask what had happened to my face, only that didn't happen.

When I got to school, I saw Daniel in his uniform, but he still had his bandages. As soon as I got out of the car, I hear whispers of people asking each other, why I was going up to him. I just simply ignored it.

When I got to Daniel, I saw that he had a smile on his face. I instantly hugged him and that is when I noticed all of the glares I received from all of the nearby girls.

"What are you doing here? You're suppose to be at home resting, and healing...."

"Well, I figured I could take you out to lunch maybe, or dinner."

"I have school though..." I trail off.

"That was true...."

"What do you mean by 'was'. Daniel, what did you do?" I ask him slowly.

"Nothing really," he trails of. I give him the tell-me-now-or-die look, "I just told your principle that you have to go do some work for the military."

"You did what?!"

"Nothing, I told you."

I just looked at him like he was crazy, and then walked back to my car.

"If my mother catches wind of what you did, you are a dead man."

"I already called her, and told her the same thing."

"Of course you have." I say and motion for him to get in my truck.

This day is going to be one crazy one, I can already tell.

Hey so here is the second update for the day!!

Hope you all are loving this book!

Please Comment, Vote, & Share!!

I love you all, and thank you for all of your support!!