Chapter 18

(Daniel's P.O.V)

As we watch the sun set, and get back in the car, I realize that I have to tell Jane some bad news. As I drive into town, I see her smile and look at the lights blazing by.

"What are you thinking?" Jane asks' me.

I furrow my brow, and take a deep breath.

"I was given new orders." I say.

She stares out the window for what feels like ages before she says anything.

"When are you leaving?" She asks'.

I can tell that she is on the verge of tears, so I pull over and stop the truck.

"Jane... I don't-"

"When are you leaving Daniel?" She says while getting out of the truck.

I get out and follow her around to the other side of the truck. When I get to her I grab her hand and turn her around and look her straight in the eyes.

"Next week." I say.

She looks down, and then looks back up at me with tears spilling down her cheeks.

"So what was the plan? To get me to open up, and let you in and then you plan out today, and now you are telling me that you have to go back to Iran. So, what was the plan," she says with tears spilling out of her eyes, "to get me wrapped up in you and then leave?"

"Jane, I'm falling in love with you. This isn't easy for me to say let alone do."

"Daniel, I won't be that girl that waits forever for you to come home safely to me."

I pull her to me and kiss her long and hard.

"I'm not asking you to wait forever, I'm asking for you to give this and us a chance."

She looks at me, and gabs my face pulling it towards her.

"I... Okay, I'll give this... Us, a chance."

I hug her long and hard and for the first time in my life, I want nothing more than to disobey orders and run away with her.

Hey y'all!

I am so sorry for not doing an update sooner!! Being a high school student kinda takes up a little more time than I had expected!

Anyways, tell me what y'all think, and what you like or... LOVE about this chapter, and again I am so so so sorry about the LATE update!

Will they break up in the following chapters or will they actually try?

Please Comment, Vote, & Share!!

Lot's Of Love!!