Chapter 10

Violet's POV
The last thing I remembered is screaming for help. Randy had his hand over my mouth and I bit his hand and he punched me.

"Now you listen here. You're ours now. Don't think you're being saved by your damn grease friends", he snapped. I spit in his face, "Eat shit", I spat. He started choking me and hitting me in the face.

I choked for air and was trying to scream. My arms and legs were flailing for air.

"Now Randy, don't beat her all in one go, we still need to her for other reasons", Bob growled. Randy let go of me and I gasped on the air I breathed in.

My neck felt so busted up. It hurts to breathe. "I'll freaking kill you", I shouted in a raspy voice.
I started pounding on him and Bob pulled the car over and grabbed me by the hair.

"If you don't get your act together, we'll do you RIGHT here", he screamed.
My stomach dropped. "You guys wouldn't dare", I mumbled.

Bob gave me a look and opened his car door and proceeded to drag me out.

All his friends got out and fear filled my body. "Don't you freaking touch me", I hollered. Bob ripped off my shirt and I felt immediately exposed.

Two guys held me down and I started screaming. It hurt so bad because of Randy choking me. "Don't worry, once we all get a turn. We'll leave you here", Bob laughed.

I squirmed around and flung my foot forward and kicked him where I do it best. In his BALLS!

I didn't hesitate before stumbling up and making a run for it.
His friends chased me and I started screaming. "Help, someone please help me. They're trying to rap-", I was cut off when Randy got me on the ground.

"I've been wanting to do this since the day I first layed eyes on you", he growled pulling his pants down.

My voice was faltering but I still didn't give up. He tried pulling down my pants but I held them up for dear life. "Let go or I'll just force it into your mouth instead", he shouted. He ripped at my bra and it tore making it easier for him to pull it off.

I cried, because I felt too exposed and scared. I've always had big breasts and I felt like a gross tramp. No ones ever seen them and it broke me that he did. "HELP", I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He reached his hands down there and I couldn't just let him do this. I flung my fist forward and punched him in the neck.

This time I didn't look back and I kept running. My feet hurt finally and the Curtis house felt so far away.

Running in the middle of the street was smart; note the sarcasm.

A car came driving behind me and it stopped abruptly. I panicked and tried picking up the pace but I slipped on a damn rock. The odds are slim, but I somehow managed to fall.

It was super cold now because I didn't have a shirt not even a bra.

"What the hell", The familiar voice said.
I slowly got up and crossed my arms over my chest.
I instantly felt safe. "Dallas", I cried. I felt the warm tears roll into my mouth.

I ran over and hugged him, I didn't care about my half naked body because I was just so thankful it was him and not them dirty socs.

He hugged me back, "You're freezing. Why are you half naked", he asked concerned.

"They tried to take advantage of me", I cried. He held me tightly. "Who, I'll kill em", he shouted.

"Tell me everything is going to be ok", I whispered. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Don't worry beautiful. I'm here, you're going to be alright", he murmured.

_____

He helped me into his car. It was warm and I sat there with my chest covered by my hands.

He slipped inside and took off his flannel and it left him in a tank top. "Thank you", I said. "No problem", he responded.

I removed my hands and I saw Dallas grip the steering wheel tighter. I slipped it on. I know he could probably see me chest but I didn't care, I was just tired. I felt drained.

I buttoned it up and it fit baggy and long.

We made back to the Curtis house and Dally and I got out of his car and I ripped my jeans all the way down my butt. "Ugh", I groaned.

I grabbed at them and tore them off. My eyes felt like waterfalls at this point. I threw the mess of my jeans on the concrete and stopped on them with my heels.

Dallas wrapped his arms around me and I hugged him again. "Breathe Violet, calm down. We won't let them hurt you", he said.

I wiped my face and glanced down. His flannel reached a little above mid-thigh. My hair was a mess and my legs were all bruised up.

We walked up the porch and Dallas walked right inside. I saw all the guys frantically running back and forth. Ponyboy was pulling at his hair and Johnny was yelling and hollering at everyone with red eyes.

"Look who I ran into", Dallas announced. They all looked over.
"Violet, thank God", Darrel stuttered hugging me. I didn't hug him back, "We were all so worried. We were just about to split up and go looking for you", he said.

"Thanks", I mumbled. I took a step back and I probably looked like crap. Johnny nudged his way to me and I felt my mouth tremble. He grabbed my hand. "Violet", he started. I threw my arms around him and let my emotional self break down. "Shhh doll. I got you, they can't hurt you now. Not while I'm here", he whispered hugging me closer.