Chapter 22

Violet's POV
"Of course I can forgive you", I said. He looked relieved, but Nana not so much. "Such a sweetie. So kind and innocent and quick to forgive", she said hugging me.

"Randy shame on you", she boomed. She pinched my cheek and sat back down. "I'll walk you out", he said.

I smiled, I was able to leave, yay.
I bent over and hugged Nana. "Bye Nana, I'll miss you", I said.

"Oh honey, I'll miss you too. Please come back to visit", she asked. "Of course, I'll let you meet my baby", I said. She kissed my forehead. "By sweetie", she said.

Randy and I walked over to his front door and he nervously scratched the back of his neck.

We were at his doorway. "Thanks for telling the truth and letting me go", I said. He leaned against the door frame. "No problem. I just couldn't do that to you. I was wrong to do it", he said.

I gave him a smile. "You have a wonderful smile Violet Cruz", he compliments. "I never told you my last name", I pointed out.

"Well, I asked around on your first day here", he said blushing.

"Randy, I remember the day I first met you. Beating up Johnny, but you didn't lay a hand on me", I said.

"Well, I just thought you were a catch", he said. "Well my balls remember you, the shoes hurt like hell", he chuckled.

I giggled too because I remember, I'm pretty famous for ball kicking.

I stepped out and he grabbed my hand. "Wait", he said.

I turned and he fixed the Daisy in my hair and his fingers traveled down to a tiny curl down my cheek.

He dipped his head down and our lips were only a centimeter apart and then, he kissed me.

I didn't know how to react considering he kinda kidnapped me, and scared the shit out of me.

I kissed him back though, because there was good in him. I may have a tiny crush on the guy.
Not only is he hot, but I finally got a glimpse at what he really is. He can be a reall softy.

I pulled away and we just stared at each other. "Will I see you again", he asked. I let go of his hand. "Hmmm, I'll think about it", I said.

He smiled down at me. I walked away. "Goodbye Violet", he shouted across the yard. "Goodbye Randy", I hollered back.

Now I need to get back to the guys. I started walking down the road and my house isn't too far.

____

After about 15 minutes of walking I finally reached my place. Darrels truck was in my driveway. I walked inside my house and I was greeted by the guys.

"Violet", Dallas gasped hugging me. "We were worried sick, what happened", he asked.

I walked over and took a seat on my sofa and got comfortable. "Oh, I was kidnapped", I said.

"What, Darrel hollered. Everyone sat down and Dallas sat next to me. "Who got you", Ponyboy asked.

"Randy, Bobs friend", I said. They all looked pissed. "I'll kill him", Dallas growled. "No it's ok, his mom helped me out and then he apologized and I forgave him. Then he kissed me", I said.

Dallas jumped up and scoffed. "You let that white trash soc kiss you", he shouted.

"Dallas why are you getting angry", I asked. "Because Violet, you hardly know him, and he's the reason why Johnny died. How could you do that", he shouted.

"Dallas, the church fire killed Johnny. And the kiss was just so sudden. You're over reacting", I said.

"Me, overreacting. What about Johnny Violet", he stammered.
"He's dead Dallas. He's gone. I won't ever see him again", I said cracking.

"But he loved you. And this is what you do", he shouts. Tears ran down my face. "Don't you think I loved him too Dallas. When he died a part of me died with him. I couldn't imagine life without him", I cried.

"So forgive me, if I'm trying to move on and get better. I had no one when he died", I shouted.

Dallas pulled his hair. "We're going to leave", Steve said grabbing Evie's hand. Two-Bit and Sodapop left. Darrel and Ponyboy followed.

"Oh really, I stuck around Violet. For months", he shouted. I got up holding my stomach. "It was fun", I added.

"You had me, so don't say no one was there for you. You're the one who got me out of my shell and I stuck around because you needed someone", he said.

"All of our little adventures were for you Violet. I did it all for you", he shouted in frustration.

"Then you go off kissing him", he shouts. "Why do you even care Dallas, huh? What do you want from me", I shout back.

"You don't get it and you never will", he mumbled. "These past months meant a lot to me Violet. When you went missing last night I just about had a mental break down", he whispered.

"I'm sorry Dallas", I said touching his shoulder. He sure pulled away from me quickly.

"Don't be like that", I said. "No, I just can't believe you kissed that pig", he growled.

"Why does it even matter to you Dallas", I shouted finally losing it.
"You want to know why, because I'm freaking in love with you Violet Cruz. Hopelessly in love. So much that it could probably kill me. I've never loved any other girl ever. But hanging out with you everyday sparked something inside me.

I'm truly, madly, deeply in love with you", he shouted breathing heavy.

My eyes widened and my heart raced. This all felt so new. Dallad was the tough guy who hid away all his feelings.

Hearing him admit his feelings for me was like lighting a firework. I was that firework.

We were just staring at each other now. I was going to say something, but this immense pain erupted in my stomach.

I collapsed onto my knees holding my stomach. I screamed out in pain. Dallas snapped out of it and was by my side in seconds.
My water broke and the pain was getting worse. "The baby is coming", I screamed.

He picked me up in his arms and ran me out to his car. "I got you, everything will be fine", he shouted over my screams.

He buckled me in and quickly got inside and started speeding down the road like a maniac.