Chapter 11

Violet's POV
I stirred in my sleep and I jolted awake. The person next to me woke up and rubbed my back. "Hey beautiful, you're fine, it was just a dream", Johnny said.

I pulled at my hair in frustration. "I just saw them kidnapping me again and hurting me", I whispered. He moved my hair to the side and played with it.

"We're not losing you again", he whispered.
I turned to look at him and I noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt. I glanced down and I was still in Dallys flannel.

Even though the light was off, we could still see each other from the outside light illuminating through the window that was next to us.

I touched his cheek and ran my thumb down to his lips. He watched me carefully and he gripped my waist. I looked into his eyes.

My hands traced his arm all the way down to his hand. "I thought I'd never see you again", I whispered.

He tilted my head up with his fingers. "Violet, I-", he stopped and ran a hand through his hair.

"Johnny, I love you", I blurted out. He dropped his hands and they found their way to my face.
"I've liked you since the day I saved you, and I love you Johnny", I whispered. He dipped his head down and our lips were only centimeters apart.

He connected his lips with mine and I looped my arms around his neck. The kiss gave me butterflies in my stomach.

I climbed into his lap and he placed his hand around me and pulled me closer. He layed us down and the kiss grew into something more.

He pulled away and I reacted slowly. I started undoing the buttons on my flannel. Johnny watched contently as he sat in between my legs.

"Violet, you don't have to do that", he whispered. I sat up and I unbuttoned the last one. The flannel showed off my stomach and cleavage.

I wanted this, he's the one I want. I don't need Darrel, or anyone else.

I grabbed his hands and let him touch me, it was something I was new to. His warm hands traveled up my waist and he traced his hands around my chest and to my shoulders.

He gripped the material and slowly slid it off my shoulders. I didn't feel insecure or anything with him.

The only thing I had on at this point was my underwear, and he didn't pay attention to it.

He placed one hand at the small of my back and he dipped his head down and placed small kisses down my jaw and to my neck.

We weren't dating, we just met not so long ago but it feels like I've known him forever.

I pulled him down on top of me and he gazed into my eyes. "Are you sure", he whispered.
I nodded my head and then he reconnected our lips.

_____

The next morning I woke up and I felt someone snoring underneath me. I rubbed my eyes and I peeked under the covers.

"Oh", I whispered to myself. Johnny and I were completely naked under the blanket. I blushed and rested my head against his bare chest.

"Good morning", he mumbled in this cute morning voice. I hid my face under the covers and he chuckled. I barely peeked my head out and I smiled. "So it happened", I said.

He ran his fingers through my hair, "It was amazing Violet", he gushed. I climbed over him and layed right on top of him and propped my elbows up and gazed at him.

He rubbed my back with his hand and we talked.
"You know you're beautiful", he blurted. I felt like my cheeks looked like tomatoes. "Oh shut up you", I muttered. He gave me a look and reached his hands over and started tickling me.

My laughs filled the room and his followed. He flipped us over and we were tangled under the blanket. He planted kisses all over my face.

"Johnny", I giggled. He blew raspberries against my neck and I laughed so loud.
He eventually stopped and we just stared at each other. "You know I'm naked", I pointed out. "Yeah that part I like", he confessed. I pinched his cheek and we kissed.

I got him off guard and I felt naughty ok. I may have touched him in his special place.

His moan filled the room. He gripped my face and roughly kissed me. It felt like a fire was ignited in my stomach.

His hand traveled down to my area, something I wasn't used to. I gripped the blanket and I threw my head back. "Johnny", I screamed, as he used his fingers on me.

As he kept doing this, the blanket kept slipping lower and lower and the room felt cold.
But the only thing that I was feeling at this moment was excitement.

Even though I was on top of him, his hand made my womanhood tremble. A sound escaped my lips that I never made.

"Johnny", I shouted feeling this release from within me.

He kissed my shoulder and we were both exposed to the morning sun.

The door to the room we were in flung open and all the guys came piling in. Johnny quickly pulled me down. "Oh my god my eyes", Two Bit screamed jokingly.

I scrambled for the blanket and so did Johnny. When I say everyone barged in, I do mean everyone. Darrel looked damn angry and Ponyboy looked scarred. Steve and Two Bit were giggling like school girls and Sodapop and Dallas just high fived each other.

I felt so embarrassed, I hid under the blanket. "Now you guys get out", Johnny scolded.

"We heard screaming, so we came to check", Darrel growled.

"Ey Johnny got her screaming for a different reason", Steve joked high fiving someone from what I can hear.

"Violet do you like workout or something, because if not damn were you blessed", Soda hooted.

I didn't want to look at them, it was so embarrassing. They all obviously saw me naked.