Chapter 23

Violet's POV
The car stopped and Dallas ran over to my side and picked me up again.

"Dallas hurry", I screamed feeling the pain travel lower. He ran me inside. "She's having a baby, help", he shouted.

I could hardly pay attention because the pain was hell. He placed me down on a hospital bed and I was being rolled into a room.

"Dallas", I murmured. He held my hand as they rushed me inside. "Is he the father", a nurse asked.

"I'm family", he told her. Once we were in the doctor checked me out. "You need to start pushing", he said.

I held tight onto Dallas' hand.
I pushed once and screamed so loud. Dallas was freaking out.

I pushed again and I held back my scream. "One more", the doctor said. I pushed harder and the scream left my lips.

I heard the cries of my baby. "It's a boy".

"Oh... You're going to have to push some more", the doctor ordered.

"I don't understand", I stammered out of breath. "There's another", he hollered.

I squeezed Dallas' hand and pushed, it didn't hurt as bad as the first but it still did. The nurses cleaned up my baby boy and I pushed again and the doctor held my baby.

"It's another boy", he said as my baby cried.

They cleaned him up when I felt another pain in my lower region. I felt the need to push again and the doctor glanced down and looked at me.

I looked at Dallas. I pushed again and it didn't hurt like the first two, I was so numb from it.

"Holy shit three", I screamed as the last push hurt like hell.

"That's the last one miss. It's a girl", he said.

Dallas started crying and so did I. "Triplets Violet, you just had triplets", he gasped.

"That was one hell of a surprise", I whispered loudly.
I was still holding his hand. "Dallas, how am I going to do this", I said.

"You have the whole gang to help", he said.

The nurse's brought my babies over and I held the boys and Dallas held my girl.

"She looks like you Violet", he said crying. "Aww my baby boys look like their father. My little Oliver and my little Vincent", I cooed.

"Those are wonderful names", Dallas said. "How about your little girl", he asked.

"You can name her", I said. He looked so happy. He looked at the flower that was in my hair. "Daisy", he said.

"I like that", I said.

______

The gang showed up and everyone was shocked that I had triplets.

"Damn, three babies", Two Bit said. "What are their names", Steve asked.

Dallas walked over and picked up my boys. "This is Oliver and Vincent, and her little girl is Daisy", he said.

"Awwww", Evie cooed.

"I can't wait to take them home", I whispered to Dallas.
He stroked my hair and smiled.

_______

*3 months later*

Violet's POV
This was my first week with the babies home and I got them all cleaned and changed into little onesies.

I put Ollie in a green one and Vinny in a blue one. I put Daisy in a pink one and put them all in this carriage the gang made for me.

It was vintage looking and it could fit three babies. I rolled them outside and started walking towards Nana's house.

I promised I'd come and visit. The walk seemed quick and I got there in minutes.

I wheeled them up to the door and rang their doorbell. I heard shuffling and the door opened revealing Nana.

"Oh my sweet Violet you're here. Please come in", she said.
I wheeled in the carriage and she followed.

"Hello Nana. I brought my babies to see you", I said excited. "Babies, oh my", she giggled.

I took a seat in the kitchen and she grabbed me a glass and served me some lemonade.

"Thanks", I said. She took a seat in front of the babies. "Triplets, wow sweetie. How are you holding up", she asked.

"Surprisingly well, they're well behaved so far", I said. "Can I hold one", she asked. "Of course Nana", I said.

She picked up Vinny and he took a liking to her right away. "He's so cute. He has your nose", she said.

"Him and Oliver look like their dad", I said picking up Ollie. He played with my finger.

"Ma, I'm back from the DX, the guys finally fixed my car", Randy hollered from across the house.

"Randy, Violet's here", Nana said. His footsteps ran through the hall and he stopped when he saw me.

"Violet", he said happily. He looked at my babies and his eyes widened. "Triplets", he gasped.

"Yes, I was surprised too", I said. He walked over and looked at them with a smile. "Can I hold her", he asked.

"Sure", I said. He picked her up and she pulled on his finger. "What's their names", he asked.

"Nana's holding Vincent, I'm holding Oliver, and you are holding Daisy", I said.

"Daisy. What a beautiful name", he whispered. "Someone else came up with that name", I said.

"Will you keep visiting", he asked. "I will, I'd miss Nana too much and um, miss you", I said.

Randy beamed at me and put Daisy down. "Can I talk to you Violet, in private", he asked.

I walked with him into the hallway. He looked at me so intensively. "How are you", he asked.

"I'm well, the babies are some work but they keep me on my feet", I giggled.

He twirled a piece of my hair, "Can I take you out Violet", he asked. I felt the heat rising to my cheeks. "Randy, what are you saying", I asked.

"I want to take you on a date Violet", he said. I remembered what Dallas told me. I never acted on it because I was confused. My feelings for Randy were showing. Although Dallas poured his heart out to me.

"Randy, there's this guy. He likes me too and he doesn't think too kindly about you", I admitted.

Randy grabbed my hand, "Forget him for one night, just focus on me and be happy again", he begged.

I thought about it and I'm finally in a point in my life where I'm able to move on.

"I'll Try", I said.