Chapter 13

Violet's POV
Everyone watched in shock.
"How dare you come into my house, and insult me", I whispered already getting sad.

"You're just a jealous fool who won't get over the fact that I slept with someone else that's not you", I added.

He did the unthinkable and hit me, I tumbled onto the floor with a loud thud. All the guys jumped up as Johnny was going to kill him.

"You dirty bastard, don't you ever lay your hands on a girl", Johnny screamed trying to get out of Dallas and Steve's grip.

My nose was already hurt from my dad and this last hit made it bleed even more. I didn't move and I felt the blood pool on the tile.

"Violet I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry", Darrel started crying.

He tried touching me, "Don't you touch me", I shouted. I turned around and the blood came rushing down to my shirt. All the guys gasped and I locked eyes with Johnny.

"I'll kill you", he screamed at Darrel. My nose hurt bad and I started crying. Even Darrel looked at me in horror. "I didn't mean it Violet", Darrel cried. Sodapop and Ponyboy grabbed Darrel and started pulling him towards the door. "We're so sorry", Ponyboy whispered.

All three of them left and Steve and Dallas let Johnny go. He was by my side in a second. His fingers trembled against my cheeks. "Violet, I'm going to get him for this", he whispered angrily.

I shook my head, "Don't, I'll be fine", I said. "He probably broke your nose. He deserves the same and even more", he growled.

"Can you help me up", I asked. "Of course", he said picking me up bridal style.

"Violet we're terribly sorry about what happened, I don't know what his problem is", Dallas said. "We'll talk to him ok", Steve said opening my front door.

Johnny and I were alone now, "Where's your bathroom at", he asked. I pointed to my room.

He walked me inside and I directed him to my bathroom.
He set me down on my sink and he looked through my cabinet and grabbed a washcloth and he wet it.

He started cleaning me up and he did it slowly. "Why would he hit me", I blurted. Johnny cleaned the cloth. "Because he's an idiot and knew every word you said about him was right", he said.

He got close to my face and wiped my nose gently. "It's bruised but the bleeding stopped.

"It's bruised, but the bleeding stopped", he said kissing my nose. "But your shirt has blood all over it", he added.

He gripped my shirt and he lifted it over my head.
I was left in my undergarments and knee high socks.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer and I kissed him. "I love you Violet", he whispered against my neck.

"I love you too", I said kissing his cheek. I looped my arms around him and he carried me to my bed. I pulled him down with me and he chuckled at my choice of blankets. "Teddy bear blanket, nice", he said. I buried my face into his neck and sighed, "Yeah, I'm cool like that", I giggled.

I started kissing his neck and he flipped us over and I was on top of him. He smelled amazing, something he wears that captivated me. I left a hickey there on his neck.

He dipped my head back and had a go at my neck too. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he left little love bites down my neck and to my chest.

He pulled away from my chest and I admired his features. "Johnny, what are we", I asked.
He grabbed a piece of my hair and looked at it carefully as if trying to figure something out.

"Anything you want Violet. Will you be my girl", he asked. I lent my head forward and kissed him. "I will", I said.

He cheered right in front of me. "How did I get so lucky", he laughed. "Hmm I don't know", I joked.

He reached behind my back and slid off my bra. His fingers felt cold against my chest but I didn't mind. I took the bottom of his shirt in my hands and lifted it over his head and tossed it on the floor.

He slowly took off my socks and he left kisses along my leg.
His fingers grazed the top of my underwear and he took them off.

Now I was completely naked. He positioned himself between my legs and spread them open.

My body craved his touch, I needed him more than anything.

___

I felt someone playing with my hair and I opened my eyes. I'm glad I had blinds in my room, because it blocked the morning sun.

"Good morning baby", Johnny said kissing me. I kissed him back and rested my head on his chest. "Ponyboy and I are going to the junkyard tonight. So I won't see you for a bit", he said.

I traced little circles on his stomach. "That's fine, I'll be asleep probably anyways. Did you want me to make breakfast at all", I asked.

He held me close, "No I like this, just you and I", he whispered. I thought about it and I want him to spend the day with me.

"How about you stay with me all day, we can lay here and you know", I suggested.

He kissed my shoulder, "I wouldn't mind it. Besides you're pretty good in bed", he smirked. I giggled against his chest. "You too", I said.

He looked at me and kissed me and pulled me under my blanket and we did it again.