Cute Moments

Harry: “Hey, babe what are you doing?” Harry asked, walking into your shared apartment. “I got bored, so I’m making flower crowns.” You said, gluing a flower to the band. He chuckles and walks over to you. “But, why are you doing that on the floor?” You giggled. “Now that wouldn’t be no fun wouldn’t.” He chuckled and sat next to you on the floor. “I guess it wouldn’t.” You smiled and took one of the flower crowns placing it on his head. “Beautiful.” You said, giggling and he pouts. “I’m not beautiful i’m handsome.” He whines and you laugh. “Yes Harry, your handsome.” You giggled, pecking his nose.

Louis: You kick the ball over to Louis net and kick it in. “Yeah point for (Y/N) and that crowd goes wild.” You screamed doing fake cheers. “Oh come on! i wasn’t ready.” Louis pouted, giving you puppy dog eyes. “One more time please.” He whine and you rolled your eyes giving in. “Fine.” He smiled and and you kicked the balls back to the middle. “Ok, ready now Lou?” He nodded then smirked. “Yep.” Soon after he threw you over his shoulder and he ran kicking the ball. “Louis this isn’t fair.” You screamed, holding onto him tightly. “Who said I was going to be fair?” He chuckled kicking the ball into the net. “Goal!” He yelled putting you down laughing. You pouted. “Cheater.” He chuckled and pulled you close. “Come on, you love me.” You sigh. “Yes I do, you cheater.”

Niall: You woke up to see snow falling down outside your window. A wide smile spread across your face. “Ni wake up.” You shook your boyfriend lightly. “What?” He mumbled still half asleep. “Ni, it’s snowing outside!” He sat up and looked at the window. “Wow it is.” You quickly got out of bed and put on your shoes. “What are you doing?” Niall asked. ‘What do you thing? going outside to play in the snow.” He chuckled as you ran out the bedroom and out the front door. You looked around in awe at the white scenery. Out of no where you heard a camera go off and looked over to see Niall with a camera in his hands. “What are you doing?” You giggled. “Sorry, you’re so cute and you look so beautiful, I had to capture this moment.” He said, making you blush. “Oh.” you said as your cheek turned bright red. “And here we have another one.” He said taking another picture.

Zayn: You laid down on your stomach in your boyfriends graffiti room, watching him work on a random project. You giggled looking at the face he made when he was focused. He looked at you. “What?” He chuckled. You shrugged. “Nothing.” You said and he walk over to you. “Come on it most be interesting if you giggled.” You tired not to smile. “No it’s nothing.” He smirks slightly. “Well if your not going to tell I might as do this as payback.” He puts paint on his finger and swiped it across your cheek. “Zayn!” You sqweeled as he chuckled. Then you took paint on your finger and swiped it across his forehead. “Simba!” You said then laughed. He shook his head and pulled you close. “You are such a dork.” He chuckled and you smiled. “I’m your dork.” You stated and he nodded. “Yes and again was was that thing you where thinking about?” “Just that you have a cute face when focused.”

Liam: You slowly walked past aisles with a nerf gun in your arms. “Where are you li.” You whispered to yourself. You and Liam decided to have a nerf gun war inside Toys-R-Us and so far you couldn’t find your boyfriend. You heard a little but of noise from the 4th aisle and you sneaked over. “I found you!” You said turn over pointing the gun at the aisle. He wasn’t there, only a buzz lightyear toy in the middle of the aisle. “What the…” You said the a strong pulls you away. You screamed a little then heard a familiar chuckled. “Got you (Y/N).” Liam said, laughing. You playfully hit his arm. “You scared me!” You said with a pout. “I’m sorry babe.” He said putting his nerf gun down. You smirked then shot him with the nerk gun. “Ha! now we are even.” “Hey!” He said in disbelief. “It’s only fair Liam.” You giggled as you boyfriend is now the one pouting.