He Leaves You For His Ex, Regrets It And Wants You Back (Liam Part 1)

You sighed at you stood in the kitchen, watching Liam smile every time her got a text. You knew something was up, but when you bring it up Liam would always yell that you didn’t trust him. You where getting close to your breaking point. You just wanted to get the truth on who he’s texting and why.

      Liam proposed to you a month ago and ever since he was acting strange and texting non-stop. You wanted to know what you did wrong. You sighed taking a sip of your tea. Watching your life go downhill.

      Liam got up and you watched him walk to the bathroom and close the door. Your head snapped to his phone on the coffee table. You knew you shouldn’t but you had too. You slowly made your way over and picked up his phone. You swiped to unlock it. Tears threatened to fall as you saw the texts on the screen.

Liam: I’m sorry babe, I promise I only love youxx

Sophia: Then why does the bitch have a ring on her finger?

Liam: I’m going to brake off the engagement soon, just wait babe. I love you not herxx

Sophia: Fine, come you come over soon. I’m wear your favorite lace underwear ;) xx

Liam: That’s good to hear ;) I’ll clear myself up and tell (Y/N) a excuse and I’ll be there soon xx

     A tear slid down your cheek as you read the texts. You lightly placed his phone down and walks over to the kitchen then grabbed a piece of paper. You shakily started to wrote.

Dear Liam.
I saw the texts, you got what you wanted the engagement is off. What did I do wrong? I did so much for you. I left my family for you. I’ve never even spoken with my mother or father for months because of this. I just hope you’re happy with your decision. I hope you’re happy that you shattered my heart
From, (Y/N)

     You sniffled before sliding the ring off your finger and placing it on the note. You quickly ran up to the room and packaged your bag. You grabbed your keys and put your shoes on. making a beeline to the door. You got in your car and drove away not looking back.

     You pulled over on the side off the road close to a park and you broke down. The love of your life, left you for the girl that broke him so many times. You barely had any friend and they where all far away. You didn’t know where to go.

     After calming down a little a thought came to your mind. It was the only place to go. So you drove off hoping they would take you in.

     You finally drove to the house you never thought you would see again. You sighed shakily and walked to the door wiping a tear away. You knocked on the door hesitantly and later it opened. “M-Mom.” You choked out and she just looked at you emotionless. Before closing the door on you, having no where to go.