He makes you feel insecure (Zayn and Harry) Part 1

Zayn: You sigh as you find yourself alone in a crowded club. The small of sweat and alcohol filled the huge club which made you want to gag. You already regretted Zayn dragging you here with the boys. The club seen was never your thing, mostly because you saw your friends make horrid mistakes coming back from clubs.

        You slowly got up from the dark seat in the corner of the club. You made a mission to find Zayn threw the drunken bodies. You mutter curse words as you got pushed around by intoxicated strangers dancing. You scan the club looking for the familiar boy.

        Before you know it you see him talking to Liam. You made you way close and you tilted your head as you noticed there gaze one something. You looked into the direction and noticed it wasn’t a thing it was a girl. You quirked a brow before moving closer to the boys.

        “Damn she’s attractive.” You hear Zayn mutter to Liam as he licked his lips. “Zayn you should calm your hormones mate you’re taken remember?” Liam chuckled still not taking his eyes off the girl. “You’re also taken mate so don’t put this all on me.” Zayn shook his head. “I can’t help it. (Y/N) has let the way she looks behind her. It doesn’t seem to want to try anymore. It’s honestly starting to get at the point that it’s not cute it’s just unattractive. But, at least we have girls like this that can give a little something.”

        You stood there in shock at the words you are hearing from Zayn’s mouth. You looked slowly looked. You felt hurt in your heart. Why didn’t he just tell you. Dressing up comfy around him meant that you where getting comfortable around him. Your comfy side was you. I guess he didn’t seem to enjoy it. You let out a shaky breath before quickly making your way to the club exit.

        As you got closer you felt an arm gently touch your. “Are you okay (Y/N)?” You turned around to see Harry. “I’m fine.” You fake smiled. You watched as he furrowed his eyebrows. “Then why is there tear streaming down your face.” You looked away, quickly wiping the tears away. “I’m fine Harry.” You say sternly before quickly running out of the club.

Harry: When you were younger you always had a terrible struggle with acne. You got bully and your flaw was pointed out almost all the time. You took you years before finally getting most of the face demons way. Now it’s one of your biggest insecurities. You never wanted them to come back. Sadly recently stress over powered you and somehow pimples would pop up now and then.

        It made you happy that harry was sympathetic with you when they started to come back. He himself has a problem with acne. Recently your acne has been getting much worst. You been at home trying any remedy you could do to get rid of the red demons that cover your face.

        You huff as you try a fifth remedy today. “This one please work.” You mutter as you put the white pimple potion on your face. “God this smell.” You make a face as you put the potion on your nose.

        After covering your face with the goop you sat on the edge of the bathtub. You pulled out your phone and you read you’re notes from collage. You head moves from your phone as you head the front door open and close. “(Y/N) is probably gone to the store.” You hear Harry say to another person. “So what’s going on?” You heard Niall’s voice reply.

        You slowly got off the tub and you peeked out of the door. You heard harry sigh. “(Y/N)’s acne is getting so bad. It’s honestly starting to get disgusting. I know she’s trying to get rid of it but I honestly it’s making it worst. The fans are starting to make fun of her too. You know how hard it is to distract her from twitter to see the hate.” You felt your heart drop as you heard Harry complain. “Mate it will get better.” Niall said and you heard Harry sigh. “I don’t know but her acne is covering her beautiful face.”

        You slowly backed into the bathroom. You turned to face the mirror. You held back sobs as you slowly took off the potion. Tears streamed down your face as you looked at each red dot. “They did get much worst.” You whispered before accidentally letting a sob leave your mouth.

       ”(Y/N)? Are you home?” Harry questioned. You quickly and quietly closed the door before locking in. You calmed yourself before replying. “Yeah, I must have gotten distracted by my work notes or something.” Your voice showed signs of crying. “Are you okay?” You heard worry in Harry voice. “I’m Fine.” You replied before looking in the mirror to see your eyes red and puffy, your cheek tear stained. “I’m fine.” You whisper.