HE LEAVES YOU FOR HIS EX, REGRETS IT AND WANTS YOU BACK (LOUIS PART 2)

”Go away!” You groaned hiding your face under a pillow. Ever since the Louis drama you moved in with (Y/B/F) and left the life of being social. It has been a month and you’re still laying down in (Y/B/F)’s guest bedroom, that you now called your own. You heart still shattered into pieces. Now dealing with (Y/B/F) trying to set you up on a date with one of her mystery friends.

        “Come on (Y/N)… I hate seeing you like this and I want to see you have fun for once. Hunter is a great guy and I’m pretty sure if you go just on one date with him you will have fun. Come on just one if you don’t like it I wont set you up ever again.” (Y/B/F) begged and you slowly removed the pillow from your face. “Never ever again?” You asked curiously and (Y/B/F) nodded quickly. “I pinky promise” She quickly stuck her pinky in your face and you laughed a little. “Fine, just once.” You said, wrapping your pinky around hers.

        After using a lot of energy just to get out of the comfy bed you finally made up yourself to look presentable. You put on a tight fitted black dress with long sleeves that showed off your curves perfectly then curled your hair with loose curls before putting the perfect amount of light make-up. You when back to the room grabbing your clutch before walking downstairs. (Y/B/F) saw you and smirked. “Looked like you tried hard for a date you don’t really want to go on.” You glared a her. “Shush or I’ll go back to bed.”

         Before she could say anything the bell rang. “You can’t now, he’s here.” She smiled wide before answering the door. You rolled your eyes then walked over to the door. Your eyes widen to see the male waiting at the door. You didn’t know he was going to be this handsome. His hair was blond and perfectly style but also messy, his style was more skater boy then anything. You looked back up to his face and he smiled with showed dimples on each one of his cheeks.

        “Hi I’m Hunter.” He said shyly with a small wave. You smiled wide thinking his shyness what utterly adorable. “I’m (Y/N).” You said starting to feel a bit nervous. “And, I’m (Y/B/F) that you both know, now Hunter keep a good I on her. I don’t want anyone close to the house before 9. Okay both of you have a great time and get out of my sight.” (Y/B/F) said while pushing you out the door to go with Hunter.

       During the date you where actually where having fun. Hunter kept you laughing and you where happy for that. You never really had a good laugh in a while and you finally felt your sadness go away. You both stopped at a candy store and he smiled. “Want to go in and buy so much candy we will explode?” He asked and you giggled. “Of course!” You said and you both went in.

        “I’m sorry you where forced to go on a date with me.” Hunter said looking at the multiple candies in the store. “I understand what you are going threw same thing happened to me.” He says sadly before looking at you. “It’s ok, Honestly this is the most fun I ever had in months.” You said sincerely. “Thank you.” You said and he smiled. “Don’t thank me. A beautiful girl like you should be happy.” He said before going to pay for the candy and you found yourself blushing.

         You waited for Hunter to get the candy payed for when you herd the door open and the bells chimed. You stood there on your phone and you felt a hand go on your shoulder. “(Y/N)? is that you?” Your eyes widen and you turned around to a pair of blue-green eyes. “(Y/N) are you ready to go?” You herd Hunter say behind you. Your heart stopped afraid for what scene may unfold.