He Teases You in Public

Liam:        You hear another sigh leave Liam’s mouth. You rolled your eyes as you looked threw a pattern book. You promised you little cousin that you would make her prom dress.

        You feel Liam’s chin rest on your should. “Babe how much longer.” He whines quietly, making you shake your head. “Liam I need to make this dress perfect for her.” You hear a inaudible grumble leave his mouth.

        Soon you felt Liam’s grip tighten around your waist, slowly pulling you closer. Your eyes widened as his lips brushed against the sensitive spot of your neck. You gulped. “Liam no.” You sternly yet shakily at the same time. “Do what?” He chuckled, pressing his lips to your skin before softly nibbling on the spot on your neck.

        You sucked in a breath. “Fuck you win.” You growled quietly and he removed his lips, chuckle. “That always seems to work.” You closed the book and you grabbed his shirt. “Home now, you sire are going to be punished.” You snarled quietly before leading him out the store.

Harry:         You laughed at your best friend’s joke as Harry sat beside you, his chin resting on the palm of this hand.

        As your guy best friend cracked a joke you noticed Harry rolled his eyes. You tapped his lightly meaning no. He gives you a look before having a devilish smirk form across his face. “So Derek, (Random Name) what do you do for a living.” Harry asks before placing his hand on your upper thigh squeezing it slightly.

        You giving him a glare, you knew exactly what he was planning. “Well I work with animals…” Derek awkwardly reply, looking at you both strangely. “Isn’t that what you want to do (Y/N)?” Harry asked, his hand slowly moving towards your crotch.

        You gulped. “Y-Yeah.” You breathed out after you felt Harry trace fingers over top you already soaked panties. “Are you ok there?” Derek asked and you nod.

        Harry slowly moved your panties to the side. He softly starts to tease your clit. He had no emotion is his face. He was too good at this. 
You held back a moan. “You know what.” You quickly pushed Harry hand away and you stood up. “I’m honestly not feeling well, can I talk to you later.” You asked Derek and he nodded.

        You grabbed Harry’s hand and you quickly left. “You are so going to pay Styles.” You grumbled and Harry only had a pride smirk covering his face.

Zayn:         You looked from a painting over to Zayn. You chuckled lightly as you saw him shift his pants. You teased him so badly before heading to his friends art exhibit. And, now all you are getting from him are lustful glares.

        You moved to a new painting and before you knew it you felt Zayn’s presents behind you. You felt one of his arms snake around your waist. “You know you are going to be so punished when we get home doll.” He whispered in your ear. His hot breath made you shiver.

       Zayn pulled you closer to his body. You felt his erection hard on your bum. You bit your lip. “The things you do to me before going out in public is so naughty.” He growled quietly before lightly nibbling on your earlobe. “I think the tables should be turned.” He chuckles.

        Zayn slowly traces circles on your hip and he slowly leave kisses down your neck, trying to be as unnoticeable as possible.

        You try your best to not react, but slowly you start to crumble in his arms. “Fuck lets go home.” You breath out. You felt him smirk against your skin. “As you wish.”

Louis:         Sat next to Louis at a table. You laughed as the other boys made tour jokes. It was their break from tour as you agreed to have dinner with them. Louis has other plans but seems it has changed. Now he’s sitting as a table fixing his pants now and again.

        A couple minutes later you were in a deep conversation with Niall and you felt a hand slowly go up your thigh. “One Second.” You said to Niall smiling before looking at Louis. “What do you think you’re doing?” You whisper and all he did was give you a fake strange look. “I don’t know what you’re talking about love.” He smirk slightly before going back to his conversation with Liam. You sighed before talking to Niall once again. 

        Soon as you looked back at Niall, Louis’ hand went all the way up your skirt. His fingers gently touch the front of your panties which made you fumble on your words. “Are you ok (Y/N)?” Niall asks and you nod. “I-I’m Fine.” You replied.

        You soon grab on to the table as Louis starts rubbing circles on you now soaked panties. You look over at Louis glaring at him. “Lou..” You whisper and he looks at you, chuckling. “What love?” He asks adding on pressure. “I’m not feeling good.” That came out an obvious lie be he removes his hand.

       ”Sorry boys but I need to take (Y/N) home.” Louis says, standing up. The boys frowned, saying their goodbyes as you both left.

       ”Louis, I better get a treat for going threw that.” You growl and he smirks. “Of course love, and my lips can’t wait.”

Niall:         “(Y/N)… Can we look at clothes tomorrow?” You hear Niall groan and you shake your head. “No it’s better to get this over now.” You laugh, looking at him for a second before looking at the dress rack.

        Niall groans loudly before huffing and pulling you close to his body. “Nothing is going to change you mind about eh?” He rests his chin on your shoulder before looking up at you. “Nothing.” You replied.

        You hear him chuckle before his face goes into the nape of your neck. “Nothing? Really? Well what if..” One of Niall’s hands slowly slide down your waist. “If we leave now..” He lightly pecks the soft spot of your neck. “I’ll give you a lovely present when we get home.” He nips at your neck, almost making a moan leave your mouth. “N-No I have to get this done.” You try to sound strong but you slowly crumble.

        Niall’s finger lightly traces above your crotch, his lips attached to your neck. “Sure Darlin?” He whisper huskily against your skin. You groan giving in. “Fine but you’re present better be good.” You snarl pulling him out of the story.

        His laugh echos as your drag him. “Don’t worry darling, soon our new neighbors will definatly will know your name.” He smirks.