Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Angelina's Point of View:

I blinked at the now closed door.

I still couldn’t process that piece of information.

Staying here for the summer?

As in for three whole months?

As in living with me for three whole months?

“So what’s your name?” I turned around to face Andrew which had a smirk on his face.

“Angelina,” I replied, looking at the brother skeptically.

“Nice to meet you Angel,” he winked.

“It’s Angelina,” I insisted.

“Right. So where is our room Angel?” he asked. Amusement was shining in his blue eyes. I wasn’t going to deny it, he was hot. But he sure had a huge ego.

“Don’t call me Angel,” I snapped at him.

No one calls me that anymore.

“And why are you here anyway?” I asked.

“It’s all because of Andrew,” William said “He g-”

Andrew punched his brother and I jumped in shock.

“Shut up William!” Andrew hissed as William groaned.

“Are you alright?” I jumped to where William was doubled over.

“Fine,” he managed to choke out.

“Don’t hit your brother!” I reprimanded Andrew and he rolled his eyes at me.

Stupid boy.

We all stared at each other for a couple of minutes. The silence was really awkward.

Deciding not to make this any worse since they will be staying with me for the summer, I said, “Follow me.” as I stared walking upstairs.

They each carried their bags and followed me upstairs to the guest room which was right next to mine. Both rooms were connected with the same balcony.

“Here is your room,” I said as I opened the door.

The guest room was huge; even bigger than my room because most of our guests are usually several people.

It had four beds next to each other, plasma T.V on the wall and a white leather couch. The room has beautiful white wallpapers and the bed covers are all red along with the pillows on the couch.

The bathroom is also red. It wasn’t a simple room; it was decorated with tons of items, books, and DVDs.

 “Nice,” Riley commented and Andrew nodded his head in approval. William, the blond one, grinned widely as he jumped on one of the beds. He bounced on the bed and fell on the ground with a thud.

I giggled as his shocked face came into view.

“I wasn’t expecting that,” he blinked at us and I laughed harder.

“Stop fooling around William!” Andrew snapped at him.

“But it’s fun,” William pouted.

Andrew was about to reply but I cut him off mostly because I didn’t want to witness their fight.

“Seriously it is fun,” I agreed with William.

William grinned at me, “See? Angy agrees.”

“Angy?” Andrew snorted.

“At least it’s better than what you called me earlier,” I grumbled.

Andrew’s jaw clenched and his cheeks turned red from anger. William and Riley tried to muffle their laughter.

I suddenly felt really hungry.

“Anyone hungry?” I asked. William and Riley nodded. Andrew didn’t react.

I lead them downstairs to the kitchen and took out some leftover pizza from the fridge.

We sat on the kitchen table and started eating in silence.

“So how old are you guys?” I asked them. It was a bit awkward considering that I have no idea who these guys are.

“I’m sixteen,” Riley said “Andrew is eighteen and William is seventeen.”

“Cool. I’m sixteen,” I answered.

Suddenly, Riley’s eyes widened and he gasped.

“I found the perfect nickname for you,” he said.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Lina,” he grinned. Hmm, not bad.

“I like it,” I smiled back at him and he smiled in satisfaction.

“I already have a nickname for all three of you,” I said.

I had this thing for nicknames. Everytime I meet someone I would directly come up with a nickname for them. Sometimes I don’t call them by it; I just use it in my head.

“Liam,” I said pointing to William and he nodded his head vigorously making me laugh.

“Lee,” I told Riley and he nodded his head in approval.

“And Drew,” (A/N I just noticed that if you combine the two words they form Andrew XD) I said referring to the eldest.

Andrew wrinkled his nose, “No nicknames for me.”

“You don’t have a say in this,” I told him.

“Oh really?” he raised an eyebrow at me.

I nodded my head and he glared at me.

I rolled my eyes at him.

“So Liam is the childish one. Lee is the calm one. And Andrew is the player/bad boy. Am I right or what?” I smiled smugly when I saw their eyes widen.

“H-how did you know that in such a short period of time?” Lee asked in bewilderment.

“It’s pretty obvious. I mean how many seventeen year olds get excited and spontaneously jump on beds? How many sixteen year olds are that calm and collected? And how many eighteen year olds flirt with a girl they don’t know while their dad’s in the next room?” I said.

Liam blushed.

Lee smiled.

Drew smirked.

I rolled my eyes. How typical.

“Which one of us do you like best?” Drew asked.

“Hmm well Liam seems really fun. Lee is definitely a great friend. But Drew… I don’t know what to say about you.”

I smirked as he glared at me. I love teasing guys with a huge ego like his.

“You know I’m the best!” He argued and I shook my head.

Before I could utter another word, all three brothers were already fighting over who was the best.

This is going to be one hell of a summer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! :) So this is chapter one! I know it's not that great now but it will get better! I'd really appreciate it if you guys vote and comment! :D

Thank you! <3

Have a nice day/night! :D