Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Angelina's Point of View:

“Stop staring at me. It’s creepy,” I mumbled sleepily with my eyes still shut.

“How did you know I was staring at you?” Drew asked as his arms pulled me closer to him.

“That’s a secret,” I said now opening my eyes.

“Is it?” he asked as he moved his face closer to mine and kissed my lips. I sat up in my bed and stretched my legs and arms. I then stood up and started walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth and have a shower. I didn’t like staying in bed a lot after waking up because I would feel lazy for the rest of the day.

“Why so eager to get away from me?” I heard him say.

“You’re boring,” I said with a straight face.

“Oh yeah? What are you going to do now? What’s more fun than me?” He asked.

“A shower,” I replied with the same tone.

“You know what’s extremely fun?” he said, a mischievous glint in his eyes “Me with you in that shower.”

My eyes widened at his comment and I threw one of the pillows at him.

“Pervert!” I screamed at him, feeling my cheeks heat up.

He laughed at me and pointed at my red cheeks. I glared at him and went into my bathroom, closing the door behind me. I brushed my teeth and his laughter had died out by now. I took off my shirt then paused. I glanced at the door and reached for the lock. As soon as the door clicked indicating that it is now locked, I heard him laugh again.

I took a shower and when I was done, I noticed that I didn’t get any clothes with me. It’s his fault! He made me forget!

I wrapped a towel around my body and hesitantly reached for the door handle, hoping that he had left my room.

 He hadn’t.

He was still in my bed and his eyes were closed. I tiptoed into my room thinking that I’ll get my clothes and go back into the bathroom before he wakes up – if he was asleep.

I jumped violently and dropped the shirt I was holding when I heard a low wolf whistle. I winced and my cheeks blazed. Thank God I had my back turned to him. I quickly picked up the shirt again along with the rest of my clothes. I closed my closet and started rushing back into the bathroom. I didn’t reach it because Drew was suddenly behind me, stopping me.

I held the towel closer to my body, feeling extremely self-conscious.

“You can’t just walk in here like that and leave in the next second,” he said and I could hear the amusement clear in his voice.

My cheeks turned a darker shade of red – if that’s possible. “I-I forgot my clothes,” I said embarrassedly.

“I noticed that,” he said, walking closer to me. I took a step back and he kept on moving closer to me. My back finally hit the wall right next to the bathroom door.

Without breaking eye contact, I slowly moved my right hand and as fast as I could, I opened the bathroom door, went in, and closed it behind me.

“Hey!” I heard him scream from the other side of the door.

“How awesome are my ninja skills?” I said arrogantly as I put on my light blue shirt.

I heard him grumble from the other side but I just ignored him. When I was done, I opened the bathroom door to find him still standing in the same place. I glanced at him briefly before brushing past him. I took my hairbrush out of the drawer and smirked when I saw the incredulous look on his face.