Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Angelina's Point of View:

“Finally,” Drew muttered the next day “I’m not going to miss this room.”

We were finally allowed to take him back home. It was already 5:00p.m and he couldn’t wait to get out of that hospital. I felt the same way. Do you know how depressing it is to sit in that white room for around three days?

“Thank you Dr. Parker,” I told the doctor after he gave us a list of medication for Drew to recover as soon as possible. He was feeling much better now. His headache stopped and the cuts and bruises started to fade.

The brothers and I went back home and watched a movie. After dinner, we all went to bed early because we haven’t slept well during the past few days and tomorrow is the twins’ birthday so we have a long day.

I woke up every two hours that night to check on Drew. I was still a bit worried even though Dr. Parker assured me that he was fine. I know I was being paranoid but it’s better to stay on the safe side, right?

The next morning, I woke up at 9:00a.m, before the brothers. I took a shower, got dressed, and decided to start baking the muffins for the twins.

I texted Mia and Tia to tell them that Liam and I will be passing by later. Liam will take Tia on their extremely long date and I will give them their gifts along with Lee’s gift for Mia so she could get ready.

“Good morning,” I told the sleepy brothers when they came into the kitchen a few hours later.

“Morning,” they chorused.

“Mmmm muffins!” Drew said when he noticed them on the counter. He stole one and ignored my protests.

“We’re going in an hour,” I told Liam and he nodded happily. I could tell he was excited for his date with his girlfriend. They are so cute!

I got dressed and took the two bags of gifts I bought for Mia and Tia and Lee’s gift before leaving with Liam.

Tia opened the door for us when we got there but she barely acknowledged me because her boyfriend was there. I smiled at the cute couple as they hugged each other.

“Hey,” Mia said when she saw me.

“Happy birthday!” I hugged her tightly.

“Thank you!” She said when I gave her the gifts.

“This one if from me,” I pointed to the magenta colored bag. “Open it.”

She opened the bag and her eyes went wide when she saw what’s inside.

“This is so awesome!” She squealed happily as she took out the makeup kit from the bag. She opened it and her smile widened at the huge variety inside.

“Thank you!” She exclaimed and hugged me again.

I smiled at her feeling happy that she liked her gift.

“This is from Lee,” I said and gave her the three bags.

“Why didn’t he come?” She asked and I heard the disappointment in her voice.

“You’ll see,” I told her, smiling reassuringly.

Confused, she opened the first one and gasped when she took out the black dress he bought her.

“I-It’s beautiful,” she said completely awestruck.

“There’s more!” I said feeling excited “Open this one!” I shoved the bag of the silver shoes in her hands and she opened it.