Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Angelina's Point of View:

My heart stopped and my eyes widened. The world around me started spinning as a billion thoughts ran through my mind. I couldn’t even hear anything around me and I was barely able to notice the brothers giving me worried and confused looks.

“Angelina? Are you there?” Dr. Parker asked, slightly worried.

“Y-yes,” I choked out. “I’ll be there in ten minutes.”

“Okay,” He said and I hung up.

I stood up and so did the brothers even though they had no idea what was going on. We ran out of the mall and I hailed a cab.

We went in and I gave the driver directions to the hospital.

“Angelina what’s wrong?” Lee asked, his voice panicked.

“H-he got into an accident,” I stammered.

“Andrew?” Liam asked and when I nodded, both of their faces turned pale and their eyes widened.

My head was pounding and fear made my heart race. I held my face in my hands and closed my eyes, trying to get rid of the pain. My breathing came out fast and shallow as bad thoughts flashed through my mind.

We reached the hospital and I quickly gave the driver ten dollars and ran to the main entrance. I went up to the young lady at the desk and she jumped in surprise when she saw the look on my face.

“Andrew Turner’s room please,” I said urgently.

“He’s in the Intensive Care Unit,” she started.

“Thanks,” I said quickly as I rushed to the other side of the huge building. Lee and Liam were right behind me. When I got there I was slightly out of breath. I saw a tall doctor which was in his mind-thirties walking in the hallway so I quickly went up to him and when I saw ‘Parker’ on his name tag I quickly spoke.

“Dr. Parker!” I said “I’m Angelina.”

Realization crossed his features as he looked down at me.

“Are you a family member?” He asked.

“No but Andrew and his brothers,” I pointed at Lee and Liam “Are staying with me for the summer.”

“I see,” he said “He got into a car accident and when the ambulance got there he was about to pass out. Your name was the last thing he uttered before falling unconscious.”

I took in a deep breath trying to calm myself but I failed. My whole body was shaking as I imagined him in a car accident, injured.

“How bad is it?” Lee asked, his voice shaking.

“He’s got a broken hand, two broken ribs, and a concussion. He’s still unconscious and we don’t know when he will wake up.”

Dr. Parker had a sad look on his face and upon hearing his last words, tears escaped my eyes.

We don’t know when he’ll wake up. His voice echoed in my head and more tears leaked.

When I looked at the other two brothers, my heart broke. They looked so sad and worried that it hurt to even look at them.

“You can see him,” Dr. Parker said, his voice sympathetic.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded. He led us to his room and opened the door. I hesitated before going in with Liam and Lee.