Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Angelina's Point of View:

My alarm beeped loudly and I flew off my bed. I groaned when I landed on the ground, with my right arm under me. I stopped the alarm and glared at it. Why did it even scare me that much?

Suddenly, the door opened and I looked up to see Lee standing there. His panicked eyes widened as he stared at me.

“What happened?” He questioned.

“Stupid alarm,” I grumbled as I sat up and pulled my tank top down to cover my now exposed stomach.

“You fell off your bed?” he said, his voice now amused.

“Shut up!” I snapped at him, embarrassed as a blush crept onto my cheeks. “It scared me.”

He burst out laughing as I stood up and glared at him.

“Why are you up on your own anyway?” I asked, changing the topic.

He just shrugged but I saw the slightly embarrassed look on his face. I smiled mischievously at him and waggled my eyebrows.

“Excited to see Mia?”

“I-I…” he trailed off, blushing.

“Aww,” I cooed “She’ll be here soon.”

He looked away, his cheeks still blazing.

“Tell your brothers to wake up,” I told him “I’m going to prepare breakfast.”

He nodded and went back to the room he was sharing with his older brothers. I tied my hair up in a loose bun and went downstairs.

As soon as I set the four plates of pancakes on the table, the three brothers walked in. Liam grinned when he saw the food and quickly took his plate and started eating. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Good morning,” I said happily.

“Morning,” Drew yawned and Liam just grunted in response. Drew was only wearing sweatpants. I was glad he was still sleepy. That way he wouldn’t notice me staring at his chest.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and took a seat next to Liam. We ate our breakfast silently but a million thoughts were running through my mind. I was so excited for camp.

I did the dishes before going upstairs to get dressed. I put on my dark blue jeans and light blue T-shirt. I brushed my teeth and then put my toothbrush and toothpaste in my black bag. I double checked that I had all the stuff I needed before zipping my bag. As if on cue, my cell phone beeped. I read the text from Mia:

We’re on our way.

I glanced at the watch on my cell phone’s screen. It read 8:45a.m. Not two minutes later, I received the same text from Nate.

Ten minutes later, the doorbell rang. I carried my bag and went downstairs to open the front door. To my surprise, Lee was already there.

He ran up to Mia and kissed her as soon as he saw her. I smiled at the cute couple while Tia made gagging noises. I elbowed her and she scowled playfully at me.

At 9:00a.m sharp, we were all ready to go. Tia, Mia, and Lee went in the twins’ car, Jack and Greg went n Jack’s car, and Drew, Liam, Nate, and I went in my car.