Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Angelina's Point of View:

“No, no, no, and NO!” Drew shook his head as he stood up from my chair. I wanted to laugh at his horrified face but I held it in.

“You said you’ll let me dress you up!” I argued.

“You never said you were dressing me up as a girl,” he exclaimed, his blue eyes still wide. I kind of expected his reaction. I mean how many guys would agree to be dressed up as a girl? But I am not going to stop arguing. I was really looking forward to that.

“You never asked!” I retorted and he shot me a glare.

“I’m leaving,” he finally stated as he spun around and started walking to the door.

“Please! It’ll be fun, I promise.” It will definitely be fun for me. I can already imagine what I have to do.

“Fun?” He echoed, staring at me incredulously.

“Yes,” I said with confidence in my voice.

He let out a bark of laughter and I winced at how fake it sounded.

“Hahahahaha no.” He glared at me again and I narrowed my eyes at him.

I finally sighed.

“Please,” I pouted.

“It’s is not going to work this time.” He stubbornly crossed his arms over his chest.

“So that means it worked the first time?” I joked “I haven’t pulled that face on ever since I was a kid.”

He rolled his eyes at me but I saw the faint smile on his lips.

“Please,” I tried again and he shook his head.

I glared at him but he wasn’t fazed. I gritted my teeth and stomped over to him. I brought my face closer to his. He seemed taken aback slightly.

“I am dressing you up as a girl now.” My voice was low and stern.

“No.”

“Let’s make a deal,” I put on a calm face and moved a step back, crossing my arms over my chest. I felt like those guys in the movies but this was a much simpler case.

“I’m listening,” he said, mimicking my position.

“I dress you up as a girl. You dress me up as a guy. Simple.” I explained, shrugging one shoulder.

“Dressing a guy up as a girl is worse that dressing a girl up as a guy,” he pointed out. He was right but I was hoping he would agree.

“What do you want?” I asked, keeping on my blank face.

He looked thoughtful for a bit before his blue eyes met mine again. I saw a mischievous glint in his blue orbs that made me a bit nervous.

“I want that kiss you didn’t give me earlier,” he gave me a cocky smirk.

“Deal,” I blurted out. My eyes widened just like Drew’s eyes did. I have to think before I speak! How did I just agree to that?!

“No wait—” I started but he didn’t let me finish.

“What should we start with? Makeover or kiss?” he recovered from his earlier surprise and managed to give me his most arrogant smirk.

“No choose something else.” I wasn’t going to kiss him again. I know he will eventually hurt me because he doesn’t care about my feelings. That is what players do.