Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Angelina's Point of View:

Time flies when you're having fun. I was having the best summer ever but it ended way too soon. It feels like it was only yesterday when I came back from school and found the brothers here.

It felt like it was a few hours ago that I was fighting with Drew.

It felt like it was minutes ago that Drew and I got together.

And now as I looked at the calendar on my bedroom wall, I saw the number of the day I was dreading.

September 20, the day the brothers are leaving and a week before school starts again.

A knock on my door snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Come in," I said, still starring at the calendar, waiting for the date to change but it didn't happen.

A pairs of strong arms enveloped me in a hug and I immediately knew that it was Drew. I sighed as we both stared at the date.

All three brothers were sad about leaving. Lee and Liam also had their girlfriends and they didn't want to leave again. We all knew that this day was going to come but we tried to ignore it.

It's funny how Tia, Mia, and I fell for the brothers. The day I met them, I didn't think it was possible that I'll end up with Drew. Heck I thought I had a better chance of ending up with Liam.

"I don't want you to leave," I mumbled, feeling sad.

He squeezed me tighter and kissed the top of my head.

"I don't want to leave either," he murmured.

I knew he couldn't do anything about it. Today is going to be a sad day.

"Let's go," I told Drew now standing up "Lee and Liam are probably waiting for us downstairs."

We were going to the twins' house because Lee and Liam wanted to say their goodbyes.

He took my hand in his and we walked downstairs where the brothers were waiting in silence. The sight of their sad faces broke my heart!

"You guys ready?" I asked and they nodded.

Ten minutes later, we were at the twins' house. We stayed there for an hour but not many words were exchanged.

I wasn't sad about Drew only; I was going to miss Lee and Liam too. They were like my family now and when they leave, my house will be empty again.

I wouldn't hear them bickering anymore. The guest room will be empty again instead of messy.