Truth or Dare

WOOO!! Quick upload! Sorry if there any mistakes, I didn't proof read. 

Enjoy!

Comment, vote and fan!

***************************************************************************************************

Chapter Thirteen

“One,” I counted.

I was lying on my bed, throwing a ball up at the ceiling while waiting for Grace’s art lesson with my dad to finish.

“Two.”

“Three.”

How long did it take for an art lesson to finish? I thought. It wasn’t really a lesson per say, more like getting tips on her painting. My dad had cancelled the lessons he gave for the time being but was always open for pointers.

“Four.” The tennis ball made a small thudding sound as it came in contact with the wall.

“Five.”

“Six.”

I had been busy thinking of a plan for the past few days to get the two blondes together but I was yet to come up with the perfect one. There was always one loop; Julian. Both parties didn’t want him to find out yet at the same time wouldn’t do anything behind his back.

Then it hit me, I forgot to ask Chase if he had actually talked to Julian about this. Guessing from our chat a few days ago, I doubted that he had.

“Seve-”

“I’m back!” Grace sang as she burst into my room, cutting off my count.

“Ever hear of knocking?” I asked pretending to be annoyed.

She grinned, “What’s that?” she joked.

I rolled my eyes before sitting in an upright position. “You’re hilarious,” I commented sarcastically.

“Anyway, I was talking to your dad-”

“I know.”

She narrowed her eyes at me, “As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted,” she sent me a knowing look, “I was talking to your dad and he said that since he wouldn’t be staying the night here-”

“Huh? What do you mean he won’t be stating the night here? Is he going to leave me all alone?” I asked her, panicking slightly. I hope he didn’t plan on making me spend the night by myself.

“If you’d let me finish you’d know,” she snapped.

“Sorry,” I said sheepishly.

She rolled her eyes, “Anyway, he won’t be here because he’s crashing at the gallery. Because he doesn’t want you home alone, he said you can stay at my place. You know, like a sleepover,” she said unable to contain her excitement.

“Oh, um… sure. Just give me a few minutes to pack my things.”

She grinned, clapping her hands, like a kid on Christmas morning, not paying attention to my lack of enthusiasm, “This is going to be so much fun!”