Chapter 6

Author's Note

Just watched Finding Dory, it was magical.

Enjoy reading!

******

Nate's POV

I angrily pushed through the glass doors that lead to the east border. Whoever was trying to take my luna away from me would be punished.

When I saw who my beta was restraining, I almost laughed. The guy was half my size and thought he could get into my territory? 

"Why the hell are you here?" I glared down at him and clenched my fists. 

"Give Sera back to me," he growled. "I know you have her, so give her back."

"You honestly think that I'll give what's mine to you?" I laughed in his face and punched him so hard that he fell over. "Listen here mutt, Sera is mine only."

I pulled him up by the collar of his shirt and was about to beat his face in until I sensed my beautiful mate and heard her gasp. I sighed and threw him on the ground.

"Dylan!" she pushed through the doors and ran towards me. "What are you doing here?" Sera reached to touch him but I grabbed her back and clutched her close to me. She slapped my chest and tried to get out of my arms, but I was not going to let that happen.

"Sera!" Dylan tried to get up but my beta put silver handcuffs on his wrists and shoved him towards the direction of the border's jail.

"Nate," my eyes softened towards Sera as she whimpered up at me. "Can you let him go?"

"Who is he to you?" I asked her while stroking her cheek. 

"He was my umm," Sera looked down.

"Your what?" 

"My boy.....friend," once she said that I growled and mind linked my beta.

Don't be gentle with him, put him in jail 007. Jail 007 was one of our new upgraded cells that were lined with silver and scented with wolf-bane.

Of course alpha.

"You have to let him go," she begged me and looked up at me with her adorable blue eyes. "He's someone very close to me."

"That's exactly why I won't let you go near him," I tried to calm down my temper, but my eyes still flashed black.

"Nate, you can't hurt him," she cried and my heart broke a little right there. But, she was not going to go near a man who lusted after her.

"No," I said firmly. "I will take you up to our bedroom and you will stay there. That.. friend of yours is a rogue and will remain in the jail until I say otherwise."

"You can't do this!"

"I'm the alpha dear, I can do whatever I want."

"I will hate you forever for this!"

"I don't need you to love me, I just need you beside me." She pushed herself out of my arms and wiped her tears away. Seeing her like this hurt my heart, but I had to protect her.

******

Sera's POV

When we arrived at the door of his bedroom, I stomped angrily into the bathroom and slammed the door closed and locked it. I sat down on the toilet and clenched my hands into fists. I wouldn't forgive him until he let Dylan go or at least let him talk to me.

"I'm going to go do some pack work," I heard Nate say. "Don't wander off, I will always find you."

Once I heard him leave, I unlocked the bathroom door and looked for something to wear. I went into the walk-in closet and looked for something to wear. When I saw a section with a bunch of shorts, most of them super short, I finally got an idea. I would get revenge on Nate for locking up Dylan in the best way possible.

35 minutes later, I was dressed in the most revealing outfit I had ever worn in public. I wore a low cut black crop top which showed off a lot of cleavage and my belly button. Paired with that were cut off denim shorts that looked ripped at the bottom. It showed the bottom curves of my butt and I could feel the air on my legs. I struggled to tug on my shoes because they were 5 inch black boots, but once I put them on, they made my legs look amazing. They also made me 6 feet tall, so I would reach up to Nate's shoulders instead of his chest.  

I opened the door while putting on sparkling earrings which matched the jewel design surrounding the top of my bust. (Outfit's above) I wandered out until I found my mate sitting in front of a huge meeting table and saw about 15 other important-looking men that were listening intently to him.

Once I strutted into the room, Nate looked up at me and his eyes flashed black.

He looked angry, but I didn't care.

"Hi Natey-Matey," I waved flirtatiously at him. "Like my outfit?"

******