Chapter 15

Author's Note

Thank you for 2000 reads! I was thinking about making a cast for the book, tell me your thoughts.

******

Sera's POV

I bit my nails as I looked over the wardrobe. My brain wasn't working for some reason today, so the only thing I could think to get back at Nate was to wear something really nice and ignore him. I did it last time and it seemed to work, so I would do it again.

I snapped my fingers when I put together the perfect outfit. I squeezed into a pair of light blue denim shorts and pulled a white shirt on. The white heels looked tempting, but I did not want my feet to ache, nor did I want to embarrass myself and fall down the stairs, so I tied in a pair of white converse.

A gold necklace and a light pink cardigan topped off the whole outfit, and I smiled at myself in the mirror when I looked down at what I had put together. (Outfit's above) And after struggling with a mascara wand, I was picture perfect.

I walked out of my room and went down the hallway, hoping an elevator was at the end of the hall. It was my lucky day because there were 5 elevators, and only a few people waiting there. There were 2 guys who were good looking.

Verrrrrry good looking.

I mean, they didn't come close to how hot Nate was, but they were muscular and had faces that would probably make me giggle if I had met them a few years ago.

One of them would be Bella's type, because he had light blonde hair and looked like he surfed for a living. His skin was tanned perfectly, and his blue eyes were the color of the clear ocean.

"Dark and dreamy," I quietly whispered as I smiled and made eye contact with the other guy. He was my type. His hair was dark brown and he had light brown eyes that reminded me of chocolate. He was taller than me by a good amount, but he was still tiny compared to Nate.

When the elevator doors dinged open and I walked in, both of them stood behind me, and I felt a little subconscious because I felt their eyes on me. I was confident enough in my outfit, but I still felt like I had a twig in my hair or something.

"Angel," I heard the dark-haired guy say and I turned around. He grinned up at me and I blushed a little at his attention.

"Hi dreamy," I mentally slapped myself when I realized what I had said. "I mean, sup dude." I smiled nervously to cover up my awkwardness, and was relieved when he chuckled.

"Adorable," he looked down at me. "Hey, you want to have lunch with Liam and I?" He gestured towards the blonde guy, whose name was Liam. "Name's Derek."

"Um," I thought about it, remembering what had happened the last time I had followed someone. "I don't know, you might kidnap me."

"Don't worry honey," Liam showed me his ID card, which showed that he was a visiting warrior from the Moon Oasis Pack. Derek showed me his, which showed that he was also one too.

"Oh okay," I followed them and Derek put his hand at the small of my back as we went to one of the restaurants that were in the pack house. If only every pack house had all these restaurants in it. I felt a little uncomfortable with Derek's hand on me, but I ignored it.

I sat down with Liam while Derek went off to buy us some food. There was an awkward silence before Liam leaned in and asked me, "You're the luna of this pack, right?"

"Yeah," I stiffened and sat back. I didn't think that he knew, but I guess everyone should have known by now. "But I'm not really happy with my mate right now."

"Why?" he tapped his fingers against the table and looked at me intently. "I love gossip!" He waved his hands around and giggled.

"Uhm... well he was making out with this other girl," he gasped and nodded. "And I caught him, then he killed my ex because I tried to escape with him."

"Why am I hearing about someone dying once I sit down?" Derek sat down next to Liam and passed over the food he had bought. Liam shushed him and looked back at me.

"So I wanted to get revenge on him for doing that, but the only thing I could think of was to wear this outfit." I quickly said the last part and Liam's eyes lit up with excitement.

"I'll help!" he smiled at me. "I'll help choose your clothes and make him jealous!" I looked over at Derek and he nodded like he understood.

"He's always like this," Derek groaned. "But his boyfriend encourages it, so what can I do?" I squinted my eyes in confusion and shifted my eyes to Liam.

"Oh yea!" Liam tapped his head like he had forgot something. "I'm gay, sorry I didn't tell you!"

"Is Derek..." I trailed off.

"No," Derek quickly said and Liam laughed.

"I mean if you are..." Liam clutched his arm.

"No thank you Liam," Derek pushed away from him. I giggled when Liam looked at him and pouted.

"Moving on," Liam put his hands on his cheeks. "I'll help you make him jealous, Derek will too!"

"Wait, what?" Derek remarked with his mouth full of eggs.

"We will help you," Liam slapped Derek on the side of his head. "Starting with plan A."

My eyes grew wide when he explained what he wanted to do.

******