Chapter 20

Nate's POV

I glanced down at Sera's peaceful face as I held her in our bed. She had passed out once we had got into the car, and I had had to carry her up to our bedroom. After a good 12 hours, she was still sleeping, and I had been staring at her for the past 20 minutes. It seemed kind of stalker-ish, but I was just so in love with her that just looking at her made me grin.

"Good morning dear," I kissed her forehead when her eyes fluttered open. She smiled up at him and ran her hands down my shoulders. She was laying down under me, and I had my head in her neck and my arms around her.

"Hi," she frowned and then put her hand over her mouth and puffed a breath. "Oh, ew, morning breath." 

"Your breath smells nice to me," I kissed her passionately and we separated for air.

"Let me go brush my teeth," she wrinkled her cute little nose. "My breath smells like crap."

"Okay," I kissed her neck and rolled off of her.

I didn't want to do anything today besides lay around with Sera in my arms, but I had to get up to go to pack meetings, and I had planned for her to train so that she could be prepared, no matter what happened.

******

Sera's POV

When I opened the door to the training room, I was amazed by how it looked. The whole room was bigger than a warehouse, and it contained many men and women fighting and training together. There was any weapon and exercise machine that you could imagine, and in the middle of the room was a boxing ring where warriors were fighting against each other. I winced when I saw one of them pull the other over his shoulder and slam him on the ground.

"Luna, it's good to see you, my name's Kurt," a sweaty and shirtless man walked up to me and handed a wad of black clothes to me. "The alpha told me to tell you to change and get ready to train."

"Call me Sera," I felt uncomfortable with people calling me luna. "Where's the dressing room?"

"I'll bring you," people stared at me and bowed as we walked past them, and I blushed at all the attention I was given. I hadn't spent a lot of time around the pack, and had forgotten that I was the luna of all of them.

I changed into a pair of tight black leggings and a black sports bra. Over the bra I put on a loose black shirt on with cutouts on the back which showed my bra. Grabbing a pair of nikes, I pulled my hair into a ponytail and looked in the mirror. The shirt had the pack name printed on it, and I had to admit, the whole outfit together looked really cool.

"Sera!" Kurt grabbed my hand and directed me to a empty space which had a shelves of weights on the side and yoga mats. Kurt pulled out 2 yoga mats and put one in the front of the other. "This one's for you," he pointed to the one in front of me. "And I'll use this one, we're going to do some warm ups."

"Cool, what're we doing?" I placed my feet on each side of the mat and glanced up at him.

"Let's start with 50 squats, 50 mountain climbers, 50 crutches, 50 push ups, 50 burpees, and a 5 minute plank to finish it all off."

"That many?" I looked at him incredulously and my mouth gaped open. That was a lot of exercising, even for a werewolf.

"That's nothing, it's an easy warm up," Kurt flexed his humongous muscles and laughed at my pouting face.

When I was done with the warm ups, Kurt had already been using a few of the weights on the sides because he had already finished with all of them way before me.

"I'm," I huffed a breath and pushed my hair behind my forehead. "Done." Sweat was running down my neck and I felt gross. Luckily, the workout clothes had somehow absorbed the sweat and because they were black, they didn't show any sweat stains.

"Good warm up, eh?" Kurt teased me. I groaned and ran my hands across my face. "Let's move to the treadmills."

"Treadmills, yay." I was a little bit happier, because running was my forte, but my whole body felt weak after the so called "easy" work out.

But before I could reach the treadmills, my hand was grabbed harshly and I was pulled around to face someone who looked very familiar.

"Hi, Sera," they said.

******