Chapter 7

Author's Note

We have passed 500 reads! Thank you all!

******

Nate's POV

"We have to do something about the rogues," my beta, Jason, said. My beta, delta, gamma, and top warriors were having a meeting to try to figure out a battle plan to defeat a group of rogues who had attacked another pack.

20 minutes into the meeting, the glass doors of the meeting room opened and my jaw dropped. I saw my mate dressed up in an outfit that made me want to cover her and lock her up.

My eyes flashed black and I clenched my fists when I saw 3 of my warriors staring at her with lust in their eyes. 

"Hi Natey-Matey," she wiggled her fingers at me like she was waving. "Like my outfit?"

"Leave!" I growled loudly at all the other men in the room.

"No, they can stay," Sera smirked at me and stood there, in all her glory, hardly realizing the fact that I was about to shift because I was so angry.

The men left quickly, noticing my anger, and once they left, my mate strutted up to me and ran her hands down my chest.

"Heyyy honey," she purred and pushed her cleavage in my face. 

"Sera," I looked down at her and my wolf kept telling me to mate with her. "What are you doing?"

"Something," she whispered and linked her arms around my neck. She rubbed against me and put her lips close to my mouth. She leaned in closer and closer, until I could feel her soft breaths against my lips.

"Darling," I was about to kiss her until she pushed me back suddenly and walked out of my hold.

"If you want some of this," she gestured up and down at herself. "Then you let me talk to Dylan."

"No," my eyes hardened. "Never."

"Seriously!" she adorably scrunched up her nose and stomped her foot on the floor. "I hate you."

"You love me," I smiled at her pouting. "Now, you can go change and meet some of the pack members, or you can stay in your room and pout for the whole night."

"Fine! I'll go change, but just know that I am very angry at you."

"Of course babe," she scowled up at me and walked away.

******

Sera's POV

Plan A= FAIL

I angrily changed my clothes as I thought about how annoying Nate was. Why did he have to be so infuriating and so good looking? I sighed as I pulled on clothes that were more modest and actually covered my body. I wouldn't embarrass myself in front of the pack, I at least had some honor.

While trying to think of a plan b, I curled my hair and put some light makeup on. I was way more comfortable dressed in a cute lace dress and sandals instead of the crop top outfit.

I walked into the hallway and stood still in front of the door, confused on where to go. So, instead of just asking someone, I wandered around, curious to see how the strongest pack in the world lived.

It seemed like all the top wolves lived on the top floor, and that all the floors had a huge living room in the middle where all the pack members would meet. I have no idea how Nate was this rich to afford a pack house that was like a luxury hotel, but I honestly didn't care. I was going to get out of here, even if I had to break out of a window and scale the wall.

The hallway I roamed into was empty, and I couldn't hear anything. It seemed like the rooms here were for guests because no one was in the hallway or in the rooms. I turned a corner and what I saw made me growl in fury.

I saw my mate, who supposedly loved me, with his arms wrapped around a blonde bimbo. They were leaning against a wall, lips locked together, and the bimbo had her long pink nails curling into Nate's back.

I felt myself shaking with anger, and tried my hardest to not cry.

"Look what the cat dragged in," I glared at the pair and struggled to contain my urge to kill them both.

******