Chapter 18

Nate's POV

I clasped Sera tightly as I looked into her eyes, trying to hold back my anger. She had let that mutt touch her and kiss her when she knew that I was watching. But I knew what she was doing, and I was going to punish her for doing it.

"Are you going to answer my question?" I leaned in closer and put my lips right in front of hers.

"I just wanted..." she huffed and glanced down at her hands. "I wanted you to apologize and feel bad for um..."

"Feel bad for what?" I gentled my grip on her but still held her close.

"For killing Dylan and keeping me in house arrest," Sera whispered back at me.

"Darling," I stroked her cheek lightly and kissed her forehead. "If you wanted me to apologize, you should've just asked me."

"I thought you would be angry," she had a sad expression on her face and was clutching my bicep tightly. 

"I can never be angry at you," I said softly to her. I lightly pressed my lips to hers and pulled back. "I love you darling, and nothing can ever stop me from loving you forever."

"Nate," she said softly and looked deeply into my eyes. "I-" I shushed her lightly and held her closer.

"Just know that," I kissed her forehead. "I." I kissed her left cheek. "Love." I kissed her right cheek. "You." I kissed her chin and moved my lips right in front of hers.

And with that, I leaned in and kissed her lips.

******

Sera's POV

He was kissing me. His lips were covering mine in a heated rush. I returned his kiss, opening my mouth to the thrust of his tongue. I loved the roughness and the way he kissed me as if his life depended on it.

I gasped as he pulled his lips off of mine, and we both huffed in deep breaths as we touched our foreheads against each others. He kissed me again, slowly and sweetly, and his hands clasped around my waist.

Nate slowly moved his lips down to my neck and found my sweet spot where his mark was supposed to be. He softly bit it and sucked on it. I let out a moan and put my hands in his thick hair as I held him close to me. Tingles went through my body as he sucked on it again.

He pulled away from my neck and flattened down his suit and my dress.

"You might want to fix your lipstick," Nate pointed towards my face. I giggled when I saw that it looked like he was now wearing red lipstick because he had kissed me so much. I used my fingers to wipe it away and he smiled.

"Help me fix this," I gestured towards my hair and dress. "And I'll help you fix up too." He readjusted my dress and I patted down his hair. His curls were all over the place and although I actually liked his hair all messed up like this, nevertheless I knew that people would definitely know what I was doing with him if he looked like this.

After 5 minutes, we looked kind of the same. I had fixed up my makeup and had made sure that my dress covered all of my parts.

I was looking in the mirror on my powder compact when I had noticed something on my neck.

It was a hickey!

A hickey!

"Nate!" I slapped his chest and glared up at him. "You gave me a frickin' hickey!"

"I believe the term for that is love bite," for some reason, he had a proud look on his face and had puffed out his chest. 

"You're proud of this?!" I angrily pointed towards the reddish spot on my skin.

"Yes darling," he grinned and kissed me again.

"I'll kill you later," I patted his chest and smiled evilly at him. "You're not getting any of this for the next few days."

Nate groaned and brushed his hand across his face. "You're lucky I love you so much."

"Let's go wolfie," I opened the door slowly and looked outside to see if anyone was walking. "Come on." I pushed Nate out of the door and walked out myself. I clutched his arm and held onto him so I wouldn't fall on my heels.

Together we strode into the ballroom quickly, ignoring the whispers and looks we got as we went towards our seat. I sat down and Derek gave me a thumbs up and a smile when he noticed that Nate was holding my hand while we were sitting.

"Plan worked?" he asked.

"Yep," I blushed, knowing that he knew what Nate and I had been doing.

A loud crack went throughout the room which caused us all to look at the stage. A suited man with too much gel in his hair went up to the microphone .

"The auction is going to begin!" he exclaimed.

I gasped when I saw who was on the stage for bid.

******