Chapter 34- Part 1

Author's Note

Thank you for getting this book to #37 in Werewolf!

******

Sera's POV

I gulped and slowly walked in, hoping that I wouldn't topple on my heels. I looked at all the food, which included a huge chocolate fountain, a croquembouche, and a tall layered cake.

(A/N a croquembouche is a tower of cream puffs, bound together with caramel <3- I love food too much)

I wanted to spend the rest of the night in my room, with a few slices of cake and a canister of whipped cream. However, I was forced to awkwardly walk through a bunch of people who were staring at me with respect. An adorable little boy ran up to me, handed me a long-stemmed rose, and then ran back to his mom with red cheeks. 

By this point, I had been walking forward, with no idea where I was supposed to go. An arm wrapped around my waist, and I sighed in relief when I saw that it was Nate's. He was dressed in a sharp black suit, white collar shirt, and a black tie with one of those clip things. (above) His hair looked super fancy, it looked like he used gel to make sure there were no fly-aways. But honestly, I preferred his tousled, out-of-bed hair because I could mess it up without feeling bad.

"Why didn't you tell me all of this crap would happen this morning?" I whispered into his ear.

"I didn't want to stress you out," he kissed my forehead and pulled me close. 

"Mmhmm, I'll kill you later," I smiled and patted his head. "Why'd you use gel on your hair? I don't like it."

"Thought it would make me look more professional," he scratched his head. "I feel like I'm wearing an extra helmet of hair."

"I'll fix it," I looked around for a bathroom. "Let's go over there." I pushed him in the direction of a room. Nate grabbed me and turned me around.

"Let's go in here," he opened a door. I walked in and was amazed by how big the bathroom was. I gasped when I saw the huge tub and the large open shower with a bunch of cool looking faucets.

"Okay, come over here, I'll wash this out." He had already took off his suit, and was left in his briefs. He chuckled when he saw that my face was red because he had so little on. He handed me a towel, which I wrapped around my dress. I grabbed his shoulders and sat him down in one of the built-in seats in the shower and got one of those handheld nozzle things. "Um, how am I..." I was thinking of how I should stand so that I could comfortably wash his hair.

"Come here," he wrapped his arm around me and then moved me to a position where I was straddling his hips.

"Nate," I tried to push off of his chest, but he held me tightly so I couldn't move. "Okay then." I turned on the nozzle and sprayed water at his hair, the pressure from it immediately washing all of the gel off. "Nate!" I shrieked when he shook his hair and the water hit me. 

"Sorry," he kissed me and I forgot about what he had done for a few seconds. "You look good wet though." He moved his eyebrows up and down.

"I hate you," I smacked his face lightly and got up so I could dry off his head with a towel. I blow dried his hair until it was dry and helped him get his suit on. "There," I ruffled his hair and kissed his cheek. Nate grinned and hugged me.

"Let's go," he wrapped his arm around me and we left the bathroom together. I could see Amanda and Kurt giving us sly looks as I made eye contact with them.

"They think we did it," I whispered.

"Good," he looked proud for some reason. We wandered around for a while, and I was happy that Nate had snuck me some cream puffs.

"AND NOW LET'S WELCOME...." I heard a loud voice announce. "THE LUNA AND THE ALPHA OF THIS PACK!!" There was a bunch of applause and a spotlight was directed on Nate and I. And of course, he had to have been stuffing a large cream puff into my mouth when they did.

"Oh," my voice was muffled because of the cream puff.

"Come on cream puff," he wiped away some of the whipped cream with his finger and licked it. "Delicious." We hurried over to the stage and walked up the stairs so we were standing next to the announcer guy. Immediately, he left us so that we were the only ones being stared at by all of the pack members.

"What are we supposed to do?" I leaned against Nate's side. 

"Now it's time to start the crowning of the Luna," I heard someone say. Applause spread throughout the room, and I gripped Nate's shoulder in nervousness.

******