Chapter 23

Author's Note

Sorry I haven't updated for the last few days, I went on a mini vacation and wasn't able to.

Thanks for 5.5k reads! 

And warning: slightly inappropriate content ahead.

******

Sera's POV

I watched as Derek passed out after being shot by Kurt, and I paused for a moment in disbelief at what had just happened.

"Stay here," Kurt had been shot twice, but he was still standing, and ignored his bleeding arm.

"No!" I stomped my foot like a little girl and glared at him. "I'm coming with you, I'm tired of being stuck in rooms every time something happens. Now, I'm going to follow wherever you're going." Kurt had a weird look on his face before he started to chuckle, then proceeded to laugh as if he had just heard the funniest thing ever. "What?!" I cried out.

"Nothing," Kurt continued to laugh. "It's just that you look like a little angry bunny when you yell." He pinched my cheek and I smacked his chest when he did that.

"Shut up! Let's go," I looked at Derek's still body. "What are we going to do with that?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot," Kurt grabbed Derek and threw him over his shoulder. "Come on, we're going to Nate."

"'Kay," I followed him out the room. "You think he's gonna be angry at me?"

"Are you even asking me that?" Kurt made an incredulous look at me.

"Crap," I wrung my hands in worry at the thought of what he was going to do. "Craaaaaap."

When we turned the corner, we saw Nate and Jason's infuriated faces. Kurt threw Derek back over his shoulder and he rolled towards their feet.

"What the fück happened?" Nate kicked Derek's body. 

"He- then I- then Kurt- then- yeaaa," I couldn't form a complete sentence while looking at his angry face and elbowed Kurt so that he would explain for us.

"Ow!" he glared at me. "The guy came in our room and shot at us, so I shot back, and then he passed out." Nate and Jason looked at me for confirmation.

"What he said," I cringed and started to tap my foot nervously.

"Kurt, Jason, take care of this," Nate pointed at Derek's unconscious body. "Sera." I looked up at him. "You're coming with me."

"But- but-," I fisted my hands together and rubbed my neck nervously.

"Sera," Nate strode towards me and grabbed me by my thighs. He threw me over his shoulder and I started kicking at his back. I felt like I was on a mountain because he was so tall, but on the other hand, I had a pretty good view of his butt. And let me tell you, it looked pretty nice. "Stop doing that darling." He smacked my butt and I shrieked as he opened the door to our bedroom and threw me down on the bed. I bounced a little bit and saw his eyes slowly change to black as he looked down at me.

"Nate, what are you doing?" I asked as he put his arms on each side of my head and laid over me.

"I'm angry at you, darling," Nate whispered and started to kiss my neck. "Why do you attract so much trouble?"

"Uhm, I-"

"Darling," he interrupted me. "That man you tried to throw in my face tried to hurt you." He sighed, then looked down at me.

"Sorry," I made puppy dog eyes at him and he kissed my cheek.

"I forgive you," my body relaxed as he said those words. "But, I'm going to have some fun with this position first." He kissed my lips and ran his hands down my face, and I could feel tingles go through my body as he did that.

"Nate," I moaned as he grinded into me while kissing my neck. He moved his head up to my face and kissed my lips again. The kiss we shared was slow and hot. He ran his big hands down my body and pulled away from me so that both of us could breathe.

"Sera," my eyes were closed and I could feel him above me.

"Yea," I sighed.

"You okay?" he asked as he pulled my pants off of me.

"Yea." He went back to grinding against me and I could feel his hardness. I ran my hands through his soft hair and grabbed his head as he started moving against me, harder and faster. "Nate," I moaned. I could feel myself heat up and started to gasp as I neared my peak. Nate was looking at me intently and moved his hands so that he could angle himself against me better.

"Darling," I was about to reach my peak but the door crashed open, and Nate pulled away quickly so that he could look at the intruder. "Who the fück is there?" He ran his hand through his disheveled hair in frustration and glared at whoever was at the door.

"Found a new slut to play with, huh?" the silhouette of a woman could be seen, and I tried to cover myself. The woman's voice sounded surprisingly familiar, and as she walked in, my mouth gaped open.

"Lindsay?"

******

(Look in chapter 8 if you forgot who Lindsay is)