Chapter 19

Author's Note

Sorry for the short chapter today, was really busy.

******

Sera's POV

Tears filled my eyes as I saw members from my old pack stand behind the auction post, looking miserable. All of them were the top warriors, and had probably survived the attack by fighting their way through.

I tapped Nate's shoulder frantically and he turned his face towards mine with a worried expression.

"What's wrong darling?" he asked.

"Get them all," I whispered into his ear.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him with a serious look on my face. "Why?"

"Buy them all, or else I will kill you," I harshly said.

"Fine, but you're explaining this to me later."

I watched as Nate bought one after another, and probably spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on them. I knew he could afford all of them, so I only felt a little bit of guilt, but all I cared about was getting back to my old pack members. 

Nate put his arm around my back as we went towards the room where all the warriors were waiting. When the door opened, I ran in and hugged one of the men, named Vincent. He was incredibly tall, even taller than Nate, and had a ginormous square shaped face. Honestly, I imagined him as a big teddy bear, which is why I called him Mr. Fluffy. He hated it, but since I was like his daughter, he endured it for me.

"Mr. Fluffy!" I jumped on him and he hoisted me up so he could spin me around.

"Sera!" he spun me around and around until Nate growled and he put me down.

"I missed you!" I jumped up and down. "I thought you were all gone!"

"Some of us survived," Vincent had a sad look on his face. "The others are gone."

"Oh," I teared up a little, thinking about all the people who had died. "What about daddy?"

"Sera," he whispered. "He's..."

"He's dead?" I murmured.

"No!" Vincent quickly interrupted me. "He and your mother are in hiding. You'll see them soon."

"Okay," I looked down at his humongous feet. 

I spent 2 hours conversing with all the men and women there, catching up on what had happened after the attack.

"Sera," I heard Nate's voice from behind me. I turned my head and made eye contact with him. "Let's take these people home, I'm tired."

"Thank you Nate," I went up to him and kissed his cheek.

"Anything for you," Nate smiled down at me.

******

Derek's POV

I went down the stairs to a door that was guarded by a few of my men. They spread to the sides and opened the door for me, bowing while saying, "Alpha."

"Finally you're here," Liam said as soon as I entered. "I had to wait here forever."

"Shut up," I sat down on a couch in the middle of the room while pouring myself a drink. "I had to pretend to like that bîtch for the whole night."

"Oh boo hoo I have to pretend I'm gay," Liam gestured towards the side, and 2 scantily dressed women came over and sat on his lap. Liam started to stroke one's thigh while the other put their arms around his neck. "Plus, I had to learn how to do hair and makeup."

"What's our next plan?" I asked. "I can't take this any longer."

"I called Jack," I immediately sat up to attention when he said that. "He told me that he's almost ready."

"Good," I was excited to finally get my revenge on Nate.

******