Chapter 3

Sebastian's P.O.V

I saw (Y/N) crash through the window and the look on her face sent shivers down my spine. That was look of pure
horror and the realisation that many find in those situations. One thing would run through their head saying, I'm going to die. I felt power surge through my muscles as I kicked Dean in the face and jumped through the shattered window, I was going as fast as my power as a demon would let me but that wasn't enough. I landed on the floor outside the manor and saw (Y/N)'s body laying limp in a pool of blood. I acted as fast as I could as I searched for a pulse and to my relief I found one. I found the source of her bleeding and tried to stop it. A few servants saw what was happening and rushed to help.

~
A few hours had passed and (Y/N) was wrapped up in bandages and laying in her bed, unconscious, frail and weak and unable to move. I left her room and saw Dean walking up the hallway towards her room. I threw two table knifes at him but he caught them with one hand. He looked back at me and I saw pure guilt in his eyes.

"Just leave me with her." His voice cracked a bit and he walked into her room. I then saw Ciel walking towards me with a neutral face.

"Come Sebastian." He sighed and I followed behind him, "we must go to the undertaker to see if any of the boys bodies have been found...go get the carriage ready."

"Yes my lord." I bowed and left to prepare for our journey.

(Y/N)'S P.O.V

My eyelids felt heavy as they opened to reveal my dark bedroom. My whole body ached and I let out a groan as I sat up. I glanced to my side and saw Dean sitting on a chair next to my bed, he was staring intently at me and I wasn't scared. I saw a crease form in between his eyebrows and his eyes darted away from my gaze. His hands were gripped together and his gloves were back on. I was about to speak but I was interrupted by Dean saying, "I'm sorry." He softly grabbed my hand and host head was hung low.

"It's alright...I know you can't control your anger." I squeezed back on his hand and smiled at him. He shook his head and let go of my hand. He left the room at what seemed as fast as he could. I looked out of the window and saw a crow pecking at the glass, I couldn't move so I just stared until it flew away.

(Time skip, I know you love them)

I was up and about the house, of course Dean was close by and I was a little bit wobbly but surprisingly nothing was broken. Whatever Sebastian did saved me life and he wasn't around for me to thank him. I had heard that he and Ciel were out in London to solve the case and what was I stuck with...paperwork. I was sitting in my study and in my cushioned chair, the sound of a pen scratching across paper was all I could hear as I focused on my work. I wrote my signature over and over again until my hands were aching. I dropped my pen and let out a groan as I rubbed my blistered hands. Why does Ciel get all the fun? I stood up and walked over to my window, it was fixed and I remembered the feeling of falling through the cold air. A shiver traveled up my spine and I saw the stables, I came up with a plan which I knew Dean wouldn't like. I grabbed my (F/C) cloak and swapped my dress for a (F/C) dress that was puffy at the end. I ran out of my manor and saddled up a horse. I thought it was time to go see the wide open world. I scrambled up onto the horse and kicked it into a gallop, I could hear people shouting and running after me.

"Get Dean!" Someone shouted and my eyes widened, if he was to hear this now he would most definitely catch up. I willed the horse to go faster and heard a loud howl.

"Oh god!" I panicked as I saw a familiar butler running at an inhuman pace. I needed to get to a place full of people so that he has to act normal and I could loose him. As if God was on my side, I saw a village up ahead and I the rest of the world became a blur. I was almost there when I saw Dean run next to the horse, I could tell by the look on his face that he was angry and that means I was in for it if he caught me. He was so focused on being angry; he didn't realise that we made it to the village and he immediately stopped running and watched me gallop off. I waved goodbye as I laughed out loud. The wind made my (h/l) (h/c) hair dance behind me and I closed my eyes, finally tasting freedom from the same surroundings of my manor. I followed signs that read out London and I felt triumphant that I was able to get away from my butler. "Here I come London!"

Sebastian's P.O.V

Both me and my master arrived back at the (L/N) manor and I immediately knew something was off. All of the servants were running around panicking and Dean was talking to a bunch of what looked like hunters. I looked down at Ciel and noticed that he to knew something was wrong. He quickly grabbed a maids wrist and she gasped at the sudden contact. "What's going on?" Even though his voice sounded bland I could detect the lightest bit of worry.

"It's the mistress...she's missing." The maid said in a thick cockney accent. Ciel let her go and she rushed off towards Dean.

"Sebastian." Ciel sighed.

"Yes my lord." I put a hand to my heart and kneeled down.

"Fetch." Was all he said and I didn't hesitate to leave. I found her tracks and followed it down towards a village and it looked like she was heading to London. I sighed to myself "Like a lost kitten."

(Time skip)

I was in the dark streets of London and asked around to see if anybody had seen her. I got the same answer every time and let's just say it wasn't the most classiest comment. I suddenly heard a familiar voice shouting, "get your grubby hands off me!" I rushed towards it and saw (Y/N) pinning a man down in a position that could brake his arm.

"P-please just let me go!" The man yelped as she pushed his arm further. She let out a sigh as she released him and he ran away yelling, "this bitch is crazy!"

"Well I guess I don't really have to worry about you being on your own." I chuckled and she gasped as she jumped up in surprise. She rushed over to me and flung her arms around my neck. I was rather surprised.

"Sebastian!" She gleefully bleated and I chuckled as she nuzzled her face in my neck. I gave her a tight squeeze and pulled back. "I must admit I'm glad you're here...I'm rather lost." She rubbed the back of her neck nervously.

"It's rather late, let's get a room in an inn." I chuckled and held her hand as we walked towards the closest inn.

~

Everything was sorted and I sat outside the room, waiting for (Y/N) to finish getting ready for bed. I heard a few muffled curses and smiled to myself, the door opened slightly and I instantly stood up.

"Um...s-Sebastian...I uh...need some help." She stuttered and I walked into the room. She stood in front of a window with her back facing me and I immediately got to work. I untied the lace that kept her bodice on and unclipped the choker around her neck, it was mainly used to cover up the symbol on the back of her neck. I expertly undressed the many layers of her dress until she was in her undergarments and the smell of her soul crawled towards me. My arms snaked around her waist and pressed my lips against the crook of her neck. She was frozen at first but then she turned around staring deep into my eyes. One of her hands raised up and I thought she was going to slap me But instead she grabbed the back of my head and pushed her lips against mine. My arms tugged her closer to me and her arms were hooked around my neck. I grabbed her thighs and lifted her up whilst still in a kiss. I ran my tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance but she denied it. I let out a low grumble and pressed her against the wall whilst still holding her, she gasped in surprise and my tongue explored every inch if her mouth. Her hands ran through my hair and she slightly tugged at it. She suddenly pulled back, breaking off the kiss and I saw a look of doubt flash through her eyes. She glared at me and mumbled, "you're only after my soul." She pushed off of me and kicked me out of the room and stood there dazed at what happened. Strangely though, I didn't want her soul then. I wanted...her. I softly knocked on the door and  let out a sigh.

"Look...I'm sorry." I said and could feel her presence behind the door. "Can you let me in...I promise I won't touch you." I leaned my forehead against the door and heard a familiar click. The door slowly opened and she leaned against the wall. She moved to the side and I walked in. She closed the door with a huff and crawled into bed. I sat down on a chair and stared out of the window towards the bright blue moon.

"Sebastian?" I heard (Y/N)'s sweet voice in the darkness.

"Yes?" I looked back over to her and saw her sitting up and staring at me.

"You're a great kisser." She winked at me and laid back in bed. I chuckled to myself and my gaze returned to the moon.