Chapter 6

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Me and Sebastian arrived at the gates of my manor and I let out a slight sigh of relief. I was rather tired and wanted to sleep in my own bed. Sebastian had Jacks body slung over one shoulder and I noticed how he kept on scanning the area for something. I was about to say something but I was interrupted by the loud roar of a chainsaw.

"Oh Bassy!!" A loud voice screeched and Sebastian let out a groan. A man ran towards us with a chainsaw, he had impossibly long red hair and bright green eyes. "Bassy did you miss me!?"

"With every knife yes." Sebastian sighed and nudged me to keep moving. Suddenly the man jumped right in front of us and chainsaw came close to hitting me.

"Tut tut Bassy...that's my job you're carrying there." He pointed at Jacks body and Sebastian glared at him, "you can keep the body if he actually needs to die."

"Fine but Grell?" Sebastian gripped onto the man, who I assumed was Grell, and gave him a warning glare. "Don't do anything that will make me regret my decision."

"Oh anything for you Bassy!" Grell grabbed Jack's body and placed him on the ground, he suddenly slashed Jack with his chainsaw and long strips of cinematic tape had burst out of his body. "His name was Jack Brighton, born 1867 and died 1885 at the age of eighteen (if I got it wrong please don't be angry). Mother dead...father dead...pretty much orphan all his life. Was taken in by a man always dressed in white and joined his show. Looking at recent events he took quite I liking to the lady next to you Bassy." I listened to Grell saying all of the key parts of Jack's life and I released a slow and shaky breath. The cinematic tape disappeared and Grell blew a kiss towards Sebastian before leaving.

"Come...lets get you inside." Sebastian picked up Jacks bloodied body and we walked into the manor garden side by side.

~

It was morning and I was already up, I was in my garden staring at a tombstone. The chilly air brought goosebumps to my skin and I shivered slightly as I pulled my fur coat tighter around me, my breath clouded in front of me and I placed a rose next to Jack's grave. It was my fault that he was dead, if I didn't ask for his help he would of been alive and living freely. If I would of been strong enough to move that drain cover, he would of had a job here at my manor. The sound of boots crunching against gravel cast away the silence that hung in the air and I looked up to see Sebastian smiling weakly. I started to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his chest, his breathing was a little uneven and his grip on me tightened, it was silent for a few heartbeats and I was too shocked to move.

"I'm sorry." He whispered and I pulled back shaking my head, "if I kept an eye on you then non of this would of happened." I cupped his cheeks with my hands and offered him a reassuring smile.

"You saved me...you searched for me even when my own butler didn't. I thought no one cared...that I wouldn't be missed or have at least one tear dropped in my name. So thank you." My voice wavered slightly but Sebastian's hands snaked round to the back of my head. He slowly pulled me in as he leaned forwards and our lips gently touched. This time it wasn't rushed or had no meaning, it was gentle and relaxing. My head spun and my legs went weak, if Sebastian wasn't holding me right now I would of fell to the floor in a blushing mess. My arms wrapped around his neck and that was when I knew I fell for a demon. Rather surprising for me and I thought that I could withstand all of his advances but like many people before me, I fell for a demons sweet words and touch. Sebastian was the one who pulled back this time and his eyes locked onto mine, he had a wide smile and he radiated happiness.

"I had always thought that myself and many other demons couldn't feel human emotions but now....I don't know how to explain it." His voice was but a whisper and his hands gently ran down my curves.