Chapter 23 (ending)

Sebastian's P.O.V

There she was, (y/n)'s body under the influence of the demon Anna. I could smell it, the demon blood coursing through her veins...I was too late. I didn't know what to feel, sadness, anger, guilt? My feet moved on their own and I found myself face to face with Anna, her eyes full of uncertainty. My hands cupped her cheeks as I softly pressed my lips on her forehead, "I'm sorry I failed you (y/n)...I'm sorry that the last thing you have had from me was a letter." My arms pulled Anna into me and I imagined as if it were the actual (y/n). "I'm so sorry." All eyes were on me and there was a long silence, that was until a loud scream ripped through the room, I was pushed back and Anna fell to her knees, holding her chest. The scent of blood made my nostrils flare and every demon in the room widened their eyes at the sight of the growing blood stain on her dress.

"What's going on!" Dean's voice sounded urgent as he kneeled infringed of the female, his arms automatically pulling her onto his lap.

"Damn it." Claude growled and shook his head. "That mortal his fighting against her!" My eyes widened and returned to look at Anna, writhing in agony. Her eyes flicking from a demons to a humans. She suddenly bolted up to her feet and threw her fists around as if she was battling an invisible force.

"Get out you bitch!" She suddenly screamed and her hands suddenly clawed at her throat. "You agreed to this!" The female demon was thrown against the wall as something actually did push her. But then I saw it...(y/n)'s soul in the shape of a ghostly figure, her face non existent and her (h/l) hair flowing in a way in which it would in water. (Y/n) punched the female hard in the stomach and the impact seemed to of effected the demon. Suddenly Anna grabbed the souls throat and flipped their position, but that was suddenly changed when (y/n)'s soul kicked her hard enough to make the female go flying.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

hearing Sebastian's voice had set something off within me and I fought for dear life. Her smug eyes stared deep into my own and we were still in the white room, even though she was on the losing end she was still smirking. "No matter how much you fight, I still have control over your body!" She suddenly tripped me over and pinned me down, "I wonder how tasty your soul is?" Her mouth edged closer to me and a burning pain spread through my body as her sharp teeth clamped down on my shoulder.

"G-get off of...me!" I screamed making her pull back and look at me with a smile, blood slowly dribbling from her mouth. I acted as fast as I could as I smashed my forehead against her nose, making blood spill from her broken feature. Anna fell back, giving me a chance to stumble to my feet. "I'm tired of all this shit, I want my body back!" There was a sudden ripping sensation in my stomach and I looked down to see a claw of a hand poking rough my stomach.

"I'm not giving up on another chance. I still need my revenge." Anna coldly said and I fell to the floor coughing up blood. " my brother and Hannah needs to die...Dean on the other hand..." she looked down at me with a sadistic smile, "he'll have the same fate. He wasn't there to protect me, so it's all his fault."

"He loves you! How could you do that!" I yelled and was sent into a coughing fit, my vision growing slightly blurry.

"If he loved me then he would of been there to protect me."

"You...you BITCH!" I suddenly screamed and my body moved on it's own. My eyes unexpectedly glowed as the wound on my stomach closed up, my nails turned into sharp claws and my teeth was that of a predators.

"W-what, how!?!?" Anna stepped back and a growl escaped my lips.

"Don't you remember, I still have a demons soul and blood coursing through my veins...you are just the past." My voice was low and threatening. My body felt stronger, lighter and more agile, the new founded strength gave a confidence I never knew I had. "You my dear...doesn't deserve a happy ending." I slashed my claws in the direction of her throats but Anna slyly dodged with feline grace. Her breathing became ragged as the pure blooded demon dodged each one of my attacks. It all seemed to of gone so fast as my anger blinded me and all I could think of was how broken Sebastian's voice was, he didn't fail me though...I fail him. My claws ripped through the flesh of Anna's cheek but my anger blinded me from the sword suddenly appearing in her hand and impaling me through the chest. I fell back gasping for air as tears fell down my face.