Chapter Four

Bill woke up the next day coming out of the rock ready to discover something new as he padded into ForceClan's territory and a patrol approaches him.

Mystery Cat #1: What are you doing on ForceClan territory?!

Bill: I am just here to talk to your leader.

Mystery Cat #2: And what if we don't take you?

Bill: Then I'll come again.

Mystery Cat #1: Fine follow us but don't expect to beat us in a fight, it's not physically possible.

The cats come into the camp and they come across the leader of ForceClan— Joulestar.

Joulestar: Welcome to ForceClan! My cats tell me you want to ask me a question?

Bill: Yes I most certainly do!

Joulestar: Ask away then!

Bill: What is force exactly.

Joulestar: Force is basically energy or strength acting upon an object. The overall force acting on an object can be called the net force

Bill: How do you find the net force?

Joulestar: I can! Here is an example of it say a mouse is being moved to the right 7 newtons and and on the left its being pushed to the left 9 newtons. In total the net force you be 2 newtons and it would be moving right because it was being pushed with more force on the left then it was the right!

Bill: I know there is a way to tell how much work your doing using force, can you elaborate on how you do that?

Joulestar: *nods* So you always have to start with the formula which is work equals force plus times distance. The force is measured in newtons and work is measured in joules which can be very important to make sure you don't do it wrong. For example say I push a mouse with a force or two newtons and push it two meters how much work was done? It would be four newtons because again using the formula would give you two meters times two newtons equals four joules. Now I'll let you try, say you push a vole four meters with a force of ten newtons, how much work was done?

Bill: *thinks* That would have to be forty joules right?

Joulestar: Correct! It will be getting dark soon so I suggest you head on to the next clan of that is what you are going to do.

Bill: Thank you very much for your time today! I'll be sure to use this information and remember it!

Bill left the clan and spent the night in a hollow drawing in the dirt everything he learned eventually falling asleep.

Brought to you by Dusky