Chapter Sixteen

Bill smiled as he walked with a slight bounce to it, he couldn't take his mind off of meeting a normal clan for once. He unknowingly passed over SafetyClan.

Goggleeyes: Woah careful there! You could trip!

Bill: What?

Goggleeyes: Oh dear you must have hit your head and now you're confused. Follow me I'll help you

Bill: I'm not-

Bill was cut off as Goggleeyes dragged Bill to the camp to the medicine cat den.

Bill: -hurt.

Goggleeyes: Teacherfur this cat is hurt! He hit his head and now he is confused!

Teacherfur: Oh no, he may have a concussion!

Bill: I'm not hurt and I didn't hit my head!

Teacherfur: He's so hurt he doesn't even know it *grabs a few herbs and gives them to Bill* Eat these!

Bill: For the last time I'm not hurt!

Teacherfur: It's worse than I thought. He didn't take any safety precautions. *Runs out of den coming back in with the leader Safestar*

Safestar: Who wasn't following the safety precautions and got hurt!?

Teacherfur: *Points a paw at Bill* He's so hurt he doesn't even realize it!

Safestar: He's not hurt! Just confused on why you brought him here! Come cat let's talk.

Before Bill could respond he was already being taken to the leader's den.

Safestar: So I have heard from other clans you are going to different clans learning what they know. But the safety part of science is always something to know when putting the knowledge into an experiment.

Bill: I really should be-

Safestar: First we should learn what each piece of equipment is! Over there is the fire extinguisher and fire blanket, you use those when trying to put out a fire, and over there are the goggles, aprons, and gloves, you should use those when you're doing a dangerous experiment!

Bill sighed he didn't want to stay trapped with this cat so he made a run for it.

Safestar: *Sigh* Oh well looks like I'm breaking the 4th wall. Remember to be safe during an experiment kids!

Bill finally made it out of the territory and felt a spark of relief that he lost those crazy cats.

Finally did it! I guess it's not a topic of science but everyone learns this in science class so why not! This is Dusky SIGNING OFF.