Chapter Seven

Bill had finally managed to get back on land. As he walked around he noticed a cave and went into it.

Unitstar: What are you doing on AtomClan territory?!

Bill: I wanted to learn-

Unitstar: Stop right there! Learn about what?

Bill: Your-

Unitstar: This clan is pretty basic you don't want to come to our camp.

Bill: Can I speak no-

Unitstar: Of course you want to go to our clan, why else would you be here, to learn?

Bill: Yes! That is why I'm here! So shut up and let me ask you some questions!

Unitstar: *sigh* Fine.

Bill: What is an atom exactly?

Unitstar: The basic unit of chemical energy, are we done now, I want to go take a nap.

Bill: What is the atom made of?!

Unitstar: These thingies called protons, neutrons, and electrons.

Bill: What do each of them do you lazy piece of fox dung?!

Unitstar: Woah, woah, easy there kitty. I was just getting to that. Protons have a positive charge and electrons have a negative one. The protons and neutrons are in the center of the atom making the nucleus, and the electrons surround them.

Bill: Anything else?

Unitstar: The charges on the electrons and the protons are the same but opposite which makes them attract from each other blah blah blah. Particlefur, get this cat out of here. He's making me do work.

A cat steps out of the bushes. He is almost twice the size of Bill,  making Bill sink to the ground.

Particlefur: Let's go, funny tom.

Bill: What did I do to deserve this?!

Particlefur: You made our leader do work, and now we are kicking you out.

After traveling beyond the territory, Particlefur picks Bill up and throws him into a hollow and then leaves.

Bill: You little-

Particlefur: Don't even try insulting me, I'm not the filthy rouge here!

Bill snorts and ponders on how he got to this moment of his life, crying a few times but then realizing it was all for the good of science. He soon fell asleep

Brought to you by the fabulous Dusky