Chapter 15

BRINLEY'S POV

How did this happen? How did I lose both of these boys within a matter of hours? Well, I fucked everything up. I wordlessly join Niall on his way out of the door and he doesn't even glance my way.

Once inside the car, the only thing he says to me is, "No feet on the dash."

Awesome. I give him the directions to my house and he drops me off without a, goodbye, or good luck. I mean I guess I deserve it, but it still stings. I go up and shower then change. ( Picture in the sidebar)

I hear a ding from my phone go off. I flop onto my bed, landing face first in a pile of pillows. One missed call from Grace. I quickly call her back and she answers saying,

"Dude! Justin's about to go beat some kid up at the Little League baseball field. Come on!"

"I don't have a car!" I complain.

"Good thing I'm outside of your house." I smile and run down the stairs, past my livid mother.

"Brinley Rose! Where do you think you're going?"

"Bye mom! I'll talk to you when I get back."

"Brinley. If you go out that door, I don't know if you'll have a home to come back too."

I thought nothing of it. She's just in one of those moods, I know it. She's said that to me probably five times before.

"Sorry!" I yell before jumping in shotgun of Grace's car and taking off down the street.

"Who is he fighting?" I ask.

Grace looks over at me before turning down the volume.

"I don't know." She says, biting her lip.

"Spill. I'm going to find out eventually."

"He's fighting Niall."

"What? Niall's going to send Justin to a hospital!" Grace smiles at my remark.

"So you think Niall will win?" I nod.

"I don't know, Justin seems like he'd put in a pretty good fight."

"Wanna put money on it?"

"Ten bucks." I high five her and laugh, despite the situation.

"I didn't even know Niall knew Justin."

"Me either."

We arrive at the baseball field where already a small crowd is forming. I hop out of the car and cut through the crowd. I finally reach the middle and I see Niall and Justin going at it. Justin already has a bruised cheek and torn shirt while Niall isn't even scratched. I feel something of pride for the fact that he's winning.

"Guys!" I shout.

They both turn their heads towards me.

"Oh fuck off Brinley." Justin spits.

I glower at him and am thinking of slapping him in the face but Niall beats me to it.

"Bro! Have a little respect would you?" Niall shouts, shoving Justin to the ground.

He clambers on top of him and then punches him in the face repeatedly. Have two guys fight over me - I can now check that off my bucket list. I run into the circle, appalled that no one even tried to break them up. It was entertainment to all of them. Disgusting.

"Guys stop!" If they can hear me, they don't show it, still going at each others' throats. I try to grab Niall's arm and get him off of Justin.

"Oh fuck off would you?" Niall growls.