Leo's Return

Hey guys, I'm on a roll! I've updated a lot this week- and I've got another one coming after this!

Thanks for helping me reach 15.4K reads!

(Leo's POV)

Well, I get to go back to school today!

Not that I'm excited to learn boring algorithms, but I can't wait to see my friends. I can regain some normalcy.

Grover Underwood is in all of my classes, so he offered to wheel me around. I gladly accepted, because I need someone to push me from class to class.

When I show up to school, Grover is waiting for me at the entrance. I drive myself to school, despite being told that it's "unsafe" to drive with one arm. I park my car, then grapple with my wheelchair in the backseat until I finally have it in my lap.

Then I open the car door, unfolding my wheel chair and setting it on the ground. I struggle to get out of the car and into the wheel chair, and Grover appears behind me once I've gotten myself situated.

Having a broken arm and a broken leg is very difficult.

"Thanks again, man. You didn't have to do this," I say gratefully, as he starts to push me up to the school. He just smiles.

"No problem! I don't mind, I'm glad to help."

As soon as we are through the doors, I am swarmed by a my friend mob. Percy, Calypso, Jason, Travis, Connor, Katie, Thalia, Annabeth, Clarisse, Reyna, Rachel, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Nico, and Will all run up to me. At least, I don't think there was anyone else. Though, I couldn't see past the first wave of people.

They all burst into speech at once, and I laugh. "Guys, one at a time please! There is always enough Leo to go around!" I joke, wiggling my eyebrows.

"JASON!" I hear a female voice scream from the end of the hallway. I raise my eyebrows at him, and he just groans.

"Hide me!"

But, it's too late. Penny runs up to us, shoving straight through Piper and walking up to Jason.

Piper falls over, but Percy catches her. "You okay?"

"Yeah," she mumbles. "Thanks, Percy."

I furrow my eyebrows at all of this, then turn my attention back to Jason.

"Uh, Penny, I'm at little busy right now-"

"Oh, that's not a problem! Your friends will still be here after we talk!"

"Um, I was thinking the opposite, actually. Can we talk later?"

Penny opens her mouth to say something, and Jason looks at me for help. "Hey, Penny! I hate to break it to you, but I get to be the center of attention today. So, skedaddle please! Thank you," I say, and she crosses her arms and walks back to Drew.

"Okay, what was all of that?" I ask, looking at Jason and Piper expectantly.

"Drew hates me, so all of her little minions do, too," Piper huffs.

"Penny has a thing for me, as of about a week ago," Jason explains.

"You guys have a lot of drama goin' on, I can tell that much," Grover observes, before looking at the clock. "You guys can catch up later, but we've all got to get to class!"