Leo x Reader: Lost and Found

"Well," (Y/N) stated, "I guess, I mean why not?"

"So it's a yes than..?" Sting Eucliffe questioned. He had just asked (Y/N) to join his guild, she'd been guildless ever since that day.

You may be wondering, 'What was that day?' It was the day she found out her brother was alive, she had quit Fairy Tail to find him. Leo had begged her not to leave, but she had to find him. When (Y/N) was young, a demon attacked her village and killed everyone in it. (Y/N) spent years trying to find her brother, but she never found him. Fairy Tail had been stuck on Tenrou for 7 years, and in that time period, (Y/N) hadn't aged along them.

In those 7 years, (Y/N) became a Wizard Saint, and the strongest wizard without a guild. When news had spread that Fairy Tail returned, (Y/N) was overjoyed. However, she didn't have the courage to go back, not after that day. So (Y/N) watched the Grand Magic Games, and rented an apartment in Crocus instead of Magnoila. That's why Sting Eucliffe of Sabertooth was at her door, asking for her to join the guild.

(Y/N) took a moment to think, "Yes, I'll join. Thanks for asking, Sting."

"Heh," Sting scratched the back of his neck, "You're welcome, C'mon! Let's go get your guild mark!~"

Once they were at the guild hall, (Y/N) got a (F/C) guild mark on her (B/P). Sting introduced her to every one, they asked her a bunch of questions about random things, and she replied with answers. Time pasted by fast when she was at Sabertooth, but she could never forget her true goal: To find her brother.

--

One day Rogue came up to (Y/N), "Can I ask a couple questions?"

"I have all the answers," (Y/N) nodded at her teammate.

"Why did you leave Fairy Tail? I've always wondered that, Sting did too."

(Y/N) looked down, "I should have known you'd ask. I didn't leave because I wanted too. I was going out to find my brother, who I thought died. I didn't know where I was going, or when I would get back- if I would get back."

She teared up and continued, "I didn't want to worry them by being away too long, I couldn't bother Natsu, Lucy, and the others to come searching for me. So I left. I never wanted to leave, and I don't have the courage to go back. I don't have the heart to leave here. I can't even think what it would be like to face him again."

"(Y/N) I didn't mean to hurt you by bringing it up." Rogue put his hand on her shoulder, as to say it was okay.

"It's fine Rogue, It's my fault I left. I should have told Leo why I left at least. He was my boyfriend."

The two looked around, to see what all the commotion was about. Apparently, Tartaros was attacking plenty of former Council members houses. Fairy Tail needed help protecting them all, and called Sabertooth.

Everyone got split into groups, going to houses. Since the guild was fairly small, (Y/N) got sent alone. Once she arrived at the house, she saw something unthinkable, her very own brother strangling the former council member.

"Jackal! Put him down immediately!" (Y/N) scolded her older brother.

Jackal turned around, and slowly put the poor old man down, "(Y/N), it's been some time, hasn't it? I bet you never suspect your 'dear' old brother to be a demon at Tartaros."

"Wrong," (Y/N) took a step towards him, "I knew you were a demon, how could I not? I'm also one."

"Once we revive Master End, I am so telling him that you betrayed demons everywhere."

(Y/N) laughed, "You'd be surprised, I doubt he'd care."

"You talk like you know the guy."

"Oh, I do. But I'm not here to reunite with you, I'm here to protect him," She pointed to the old man, shivering in the corner.

--

"Lucy?" (Y/N)'s voice cracked when she saw the condition her old friend was in.

A lot had happened since (Y/N) had met her brother again, she beat him in the fight, and Sting, Rogue, and her were now fighting with demons along Fairy Tail's side.

"(Y/N)? It's been awhile, 7 years, right?" A voice came from behind (Y/N), and Lucy was in front of her and knocked unconscious.

She quickly spun around, "Leo! I almost thought you were Jack..."

"Jack, As in that ass Jackal?" The ginger asked in question.

(Y/N) sighed, "He's my brother....I found the reason I left, and he's evil. I honestly don't believe it."

"Doesn't that mean you'd be a demon, cause you're more of an angel," Leo embraced her in a hug.

"Now isn't the time for this!" (Y/N) broke away and hit the side of Leo's arm.

Before she could say anything else they heard a voice, "She is, and she just so happens to have information we want. Tell me, where is the Master?" It was Mard Geer.

"Like hell I'll tell you," (Y/N) got into a fighting stance. Leo jumped in front of (Y/N), getting ready to fight Mard.

"Not a good idea Kitty-Boy. You should protect the blonde girl." Mard was targeting Lucy with a demon. Leo immediately went to fight that demon.

Sting, Rogue, and Nastu arrived short after the two lovebirds started fighting; Natsu fought with Leo, while the Twin Dragons fought with (Y/N)

---

It was weeks after the war had ended. Jackal was nowhere to be found, but it didn't bother (Y/N) much. He had caused her friends more damage than she ever would allow, the next time they saw each other (Y/N) would discipline the demon.

(Y/N) was going to rejoin her friends at Fairy Tail every once and awhile, but still remain in Sabertooth. Currently, she was getting ready for a date with Leo. It wasn't anything fancy, they were just going to the place the had their very first date. It was a small restaurant in Magnoila, run by a family.

Leo knocked at (Y/N)'s door and handed her flowers when she opened it, "Beauties for the Beauty."

The two chatted throughout the night, it was almost like nothing had changed. According to Leo, everyone was amazed at how much she'd changed.

Laxus, had known she was a demon, "It's the way she walks" he had said. Everyone knew he was kidding, he thought of (Y/N) as a sister, even after all these years.

After the two had eaten for awhile Leo reached in his pocket and grabbed something, "(Y/N), I know it's been a long time since we last dated, but I want you to know that nothing has changed between us."

He opened a (F/C) velvet box with a shining ring inside, "I don't want to waste any time so here goes nothing. (Y/N) (L/N) will you marry me?"

"Oh my Mavis, of course!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she kissed him.

--

"We were lost and found, your brother actually brought us together again. I promise, we'll never lose each other again," Leo finished his vows at the wedding.

A/N: I know! It was long, but it was too short to make a second part.