Sting x Reader: Fix

(Y/N) was crashing at her apartment, lying in bed. She didn't feel like going out to the guild, and she most certainly didn't feel like seeing Master Jiemma. Not after the week she'd had. Her so-called brother had managed to single handedly destroyed an entire city he was supposed to save on a mission. In result of that, he'd been excommunicated from the Sabertooth guild, and also arrested by the Magic Council. She didn't want to walk on eggshells around everyone in the guild and be around people dissing her family.

    She put her hands to her head and fell back onto her bed in distress just thinking about that whole disaster. Without her brother around she wouldn't even be able to pay her rent for their previously shared apartment. Everything was falling apart around her and she couldn't fix any of it. Sighing in defeat she put on another episode of her favorite show that she was rewatching for the fiftieth time.

    (Y/N) was just getting relaxed when she heard a large bang from the living room. Instead of getting up to investigate, she slide off her bed and went under it. The plan was fool proof, if someone had broken into her house, nobody would find her hiding under the bed.

    Footsteps closed in on her room, as her heart began to race. Who on earth could it be, and why were they in her bedroom? (Y/N) held her breath from under the bed as the person seemingly looked around, and then plopped onto her bed. She could hear the sound of her popcorn being eaten, and with the thought of crumbs on her bed, she had no fear of being murdered by this mystery person. About ten minutes passed and she broke.

   "Stop eating like that or you'll get crumbs all over my bed! I just cleaned it, at least eat over the bowl!" (Y/N) shouted as she slide head first out from under the bed. Her vision adjusted to the light and she saw Sting Eucliffe eating like a three year old with it's mouth open on her bed.

   "It took you long enough," Sting chuckled as he continued to throw food into his mouth, "I thought you were going to stay under there for at least thirty more minutes."

    "I. Just. Cleaned. My. Sheets." (Y/N) said through gritted teeth as she saw all the kernels.

    Sting looked down at the mess he had made, and then back at the fuming girl, who obviously was not having his jokes today. Then he looked at the bowl of food that had caused the mess in the first place. He quickly downed the remainder of popcorn and tossed the bowl to the side. "I'll clean them again. Heck I'll even get you new ones if it'll make that glare you have go down."

   "Good. I'll take both, and some more popcorn while you're at it."

   He looked over to the smaller figure standing on the side of the bed with her arms stiffly crossed. Sting knew she was having a hard time with the whole (Brother's Name) situation, and he only meant good by coming to visit her. He didn't mean to make her scared, then tense, the irritated. He meant to make her smile and laugh. The laugh he had missed so much in her week's absence from the guild hall. Sting jumped off the bed and embraced (Y/N) in a big warm hug, at first she got even more stiff, but slowly she melted into the hug. It was if the hug was taking all of her stress from her. "I love you, you know." Sting mumbled as he continued to cuddle himself around her.

   "I know, I love you too. I'm just so stressed, and honestly I might not even be needing a new sheet set because it's not like I'll have a place to live when my next bill comes in." That was when Sting had an ingenious plan. (Y/N) could come live with him, Rogue, and the exceeds. Then not only would he save money on sheets, but he would also have his crush living with him. They only had two bedrooms, and Sting had the master, but in his mind it was the best idea he'd ever had. "I don't know about that, Sting, I like having roommates, but bedroommates?"

   "You'd get to have nightly cuddles. And I know how you get cold easily. I mean I guess it could be temporary until you find a place of your own, and I won't charge rent."

   "Well then, I can't say no to that offer. I think it'll be temporary at best, I wouldn't want to be an inconvenience to you. Thank you so much Sting!"

---

   Months later and Sting's plan was working out for the best. Not only did (Y/N) agree to it, but it wouldn't be temporary anymore. Sting and (Y/N) became a thing, and as the seasons changed, so did guild masters. Now, Sting was the guild master, and he unexcommunicated (Brother's Name). Soon, (Y/N)'s brother would be released from the Magic Council as well, because Sting had paid for an early release.

   (Y/N) was thrilled at her current situation, and Sting was right about the nightly cuddles. He had fixed the disaster that was her life a few months earlier. She had an adorable boyfriend, and her brother was going to be a free man again. Not to mention Sting also learned how to keep the bed crumb free. Especially for ~nightly activities~ that would be distracted by crumbs on their bed.