Jellal x Reader: When

"Jellal!" (Y/N) ran towards the guild doors as Crime Sorciere came in.  She attacked him in a hug, "It's been so long, since the Grand Magic Games, right?"

Jellal chuckled, "Yes, it certainly has been long. How have you been holding up?"

"I've been pretty good. Oh! Jellal, Gray, and Natsu are coming over to my house for our monthly movie night.  Do you want to come?" (Y/N) asked.

"Sure, but just so you know, I'm staying the night." Jellal winked, finally breaking out of your lightning grip. "I have to talk to Erza, I'll see you then sweetie."

Meredy nudged you while Jellal walked off,  "Oooh! I didn't know you guys were a thing.  When did it begin? Huh? Huh? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge." 

   (Y/N) explained everything to Meredy, it had been almost a year since they had started dating. "So you guys are totally getting serious now. I wouldn't mind letting you borrow Jellal from the guild whenever, If you know what I mean. He did say he was spending the night~"  Meredy said suggestively.

"Jesus Meredy! Get your mind out of the gutter! He didn't mean it like that. ....I- think.."

---

   "We should watch a western!" Natsu exclaimed once Jellal and Gray had arrived at the house.

"But comedies," (Y/N) complained.

Gray shook his head, "I say we watch mystery."

"We watched that last time stripping popsicle!" Natsu rolled his eyes.

"Well," Gray started, "flame for brains, it's obviously the best!"

"I'd rather watch a comedy than a mystery! They make my brains hurt." Natsu stated.

"Jellal!" All three Fairy Tail Mages yelled, "What do you choose? You are the guest."

Jellal look skeptical, "Any type?" The three nodded, "Uhh, how about we watch a romance."

    Natsu went off to make popcorn and Gray went to get 'ice cold' drinks. Jellal was picking out the movie and (Y/N) was gathering a bunch of pillows and blankets. Her house was always cold, given that she lived in the mountains.

"Gray, you moron!" (Y/N) shouted from the other room, "You didn't put ice in the cups, you froze the drinks! How are we supposed to drink  them?"

Natsu laughed, "Ha! I told you Gray would screw up again."

   Jellal rolled his eyes at the three arguing. (Y/N) had grown so different from when they had first met. She was at the Tower of Heaven for a long time, before she had ran off with Erza to start a new life at Fairy Tail.

---

Natsu stretched, "Ah! That was a good movie, Jellal. Nice pick. Maybe you should come to out monthly movie nights more often."

"Thanks, Natsu, the Titanic  is one of my favorites. I think I might just do that." Jellal said as he looked over at Gray and (Y/N).

"It was so sad!" (Y/N) and Gray were still crying over Jack's death. (Y/N) had her head on Gray's shoulder while Gray was hugging her.

"Why was it so sad?" Gray cried as Jellal picked up (Y/N) with a jealous look on his face. In his heart he knew they were like brothers to her, but he couldn't help being jealous, (Y/N) was his little sweetheart and he loved her.

"Jellal! Never die! I forbid you to leave me again," (Y/N) clung to Jellal's arms.

Jellal smiled softly, "Don't worry, (Y/N) I won't leave you. And I know you won't leave me either. Never again."

      The two lovebirds hugged each other while Juvia came to get Gray and Natsu went off to pick Happy up from Lucy's and to raid the poor celestial mage's fridge. Once they were gone Jellal changed into spare clothes that he had left at (Y/N)'s awhile back. (Y/N) showered, then started  making the guest room up for Jellal.

She was just finishing up when Jellal came in, "(Y/N), you don't need to do this."

"Yeah, I do. There's no way your sleeping on the sofa." (Y/N) responded, determined to make the guest bed look perfect.

"You're doing it for nothing." That caught (Y/N)'s attention, "I'll be sleeping with you." As soon as Jellal said that, he turned crimson red. "I-I didn't mean it like -that, (Y/N). I m-meant.."

(Y/N) laughed at Jellal's reaction and she ruffled his head, "I know what you meant, dummy. C'mon, I'm getting cold and I want my cuddle."

  Jellal and (Y/N) talked the remainder of that night. About what had happened while Jellal was away, what happened to him when (Y/N) was on Tenrou, and about their future. Jellal and (Y/N) had decided once Zeref had been stopped, that they would have kids and have a happy life.

"I can't wait until then." Jellal said.

"You mean, when, I believe it will happen faster than we think."