Lyon x Reader: Safety

(Y/N) Lockser was in the guild Mermaid Heel; it had been years since she had seen her sister. When (Y/N) found out Juvia was well and alive she was overjoyed, however, she never got a chance to reunite because Fairy Tail got stuck on Tenrou. You see, (Y/N) never had the best of luck, which is how she got into this mess:

      Let's see, it was the Grand Magic games, and she was in a fight as a representative from Mermaid Heel. Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail Team A, and Juvia from Team B. They also had to fight Ren Akatsuki from Blue Pegasus, Rufus Lore from Sabertooth, and Lyon Vastia from Lamia Scale.

     For the most part, she fought with Rufus and Ren. Once Rufus had defeated Ren and (Y/N) defeated Rufus, she went where Gray and Juvia were fighting Lyon. Juvia was unharmed, however the two ice mages were fighting up a storm. So, (Y/N) went behind her sister and tapped her shoulder, "Juvia! It's me (Y/N), your sister. Remember me?"

"(Y/N)! I thought I'd never see you again! When I heard that you were in the Games as well, I wanted to see you, but Gajeel wouldn't let me." Juvia embraced the mage.

"Neither did I. After we got separated that day, I set out to learn magic. I ended up with Water Devil Slaying magic." (Y/N) replied.

Juvia laughed, "Ah, that explains how you beat Sabertooth."

"I don't know," (Y/N) said, "Ren sure helped me out back there."

Lyon ended up beating Gray in the event, which led Juvia to beat him. And that's how (Y/N) got into this mess. About 10 minutes after reuniting with her sister, she found herself being forced to fight with said sister.

Juvia's sisterly softness left her face as soon as she finished with Lyon, "You may be my sister, but Fairy Tail is my Family, and I won't lose. Not after Gray already did."

     The fight was an interesting one, to say the least. (Y/N) held up on her half for a good while; luck just wasn't good for her. Juvia still had the rage of Gray being KOed by Lyon. Juvia did take a fair amount of damage, but she still came out victorious.

---

"(Y/N) are you okay? You never lose!" Beth exclaimed when (Y/N) walked in after the fight.

Risley rolled her eyes at Beth, "Of course she isn't! That other Lockser beat her."

"I say," Araña imputed, "we all give her some space. She must be having second thoughts reuniting, and then being beat."

Milliana and Kagura walked in, Kagura crossed her arms, "So, I was just told that Lyon wants to see you, (Y/N)."

"So does Gray!" Milliana chimed in, "Something about the fight, they said...Gee, Lyon has been talking to you a lot lately."

      (Y/N) walked out to the hall, where the ice mages were waiting, Gray explained that if had known Juvia would go so crazy over his defeat, he would've just kept fighting, "The fight was getting lengthy, and Lyon wanted to ensure that you wouldn't get hurt to bad."

"I wanted to make sure you were safe at all times of the fight...I failed... Gray was right, I should have been the one to fall, that way Juvia would have stepped down, and you wouldn't have gotten as hurt." Lyon put his head down, " Your safety was on line, and I had told Gray all about you, he said he would have stepped down as well. But my pride was at stake. My stupid pride!"

"If you haven't been able to tell, Lyon likes you." Gray stated.

"Awweh! That's cute!! Lyon, we have been friends an awful long time. I believe I was starting to develop feelings for you too. And don't worry, I didn't get that hurt. Gray, you should probably be with Juvia, I'd say she was hurt more than me in the end...Sorry...heheh..."

---