Loke/Leo x Reader: Celestial Flirt

"What's with Loke?"

"I know, he hasn't been flirting as much since Lucy got him as a spirit..."

     "Do you think they're-?" The gossip had been running wild through the Fairy Tail guild. Mostly concerning Loke's sudden change in behavior. It was weird to see one of the guild's most eligible bachelors become less of a flirt. The spirit and Lucy walked into the hall, making the gossip come to a brief halt. Loke was smiling from head to toe, his face a little blushed over.

Gray noticed quickly, "Hey man, what's up? You look like you have a sunburn and you're happy?"

    "I finally got her." Loke responded, still beaming with an aura of pure joy. 

The guild did not understand what Loke was trying to say. They thought it had something to do with Lucy getting laid. And so the congratulations starting pouring around the two. Loke was dually confused and Lucy was too busy sitting by Natsu making a contract with a new spirit.

   "I'm not a rocket scientist, but something tells me that isn't what Loke's talking about." Erza commented, addressing the group of wizards surrounding him. She was about the only one other than Lucy and Makarov who knew what was happening.

A scream was heard from over where Lucy was finishing up with her contract. It wasn't a scream of pain or terror. It was a scream of pure excitement, everyone's attention turned to that. In front of Lucy was a beautiful (hair colored), (eye colored) spirit with the same facial expression as Loke plastered on. "You're kidding me!" She said jumping up and down. "We really have the same wizard again!?"

    "(Y/N)!" Loke bolted over to her, picking her up and spinning her in a circle, laughing the whole time.

(Y/N) was holding on tight to Loke's neck, both exhilarated and frightened by the sudden height that was taken on. "Leo! My god I missed you so much!" Loke put the girl down as they continued their happy bantering and catching up. Everyone in the guild hall was silent, looking very confused at what was unraveling around them. (Y/N) being the smarter half of the pair noticed and lowered her voice, "Leo, sweetie, everyone is looking at us like we grew two heads..."

    "HEY EVERYBODY!" Leo shouted to get everyone's attention, "Care to ask questions or are you just going to stand there staring creepily?" Soon the responses flooded in to the couple of spirits ask many questions. "No, no, no. I'm not dating Lucy, I'm dating (Y/N), have been for a very long time."

"Well," (Y/N) budded in, "There was that brief amount of time where you were acting like a human and stayed way out of the celestial spirit world and we thought we'd never see each other again. But as soon as he got back we were as good as new, like nothing had ever happened."

    Of course the guid welcomed the couple with open arms. (Y/N) was very much like Leo, and everyone took a quick liking to her- especially the boys. It was like all was right in the guild again, and Leo flirted nonstop, but exclusively with (Y/N). She never got sick of hearing his dumb pickup lines or his overused flattery. 

A/N- Sorry it's so short, I'm trying to make them longer as I get back into the groove of things.