Six

There was no words to describe how things have had gone ever since that day. It was like a dream. A terrible dream she could never wake up from. Things were just not the same anymore. How could they be? It's like, when you move to a new house. You may feel homesick and you need to adjust yourself to the current conditions. But soon, you find yourself convertible and happy and your old house will be forgotten by time.

From the pain in her heart, she can see there will be no time her heart will be filled. Unless, Boruto comes home. Sarada looked up to her mirror, looking back to a figure with dark sleep bags under two tired eyes, red and wet cheeks. It's true, now she knew how her mother felt when her father left Konoha. This suffocating pain in her chest was too much to bear. Back then, even though she never said it out loud, it was odd to her, that her mother would still keep on loving her father. Hoping for him to come home to be with her again. To be friends or more, it did not matter as long he was there. Sarada had thought that her mother should have loved someone else instead. Forget that rogue ninja, marry someone else. But love doesn't work that way, now she knew. Now she could only admit to herself, how much she loved Boruto. She loved Him. How his eyes shone the way they did, the way he blushed, the way he yelled, the way he fell, the way he ate, the way he fought, the way he protected her time to time, the way he swung his hips along music when they danced one night on her birthday...

Now Boruto has left them all. Not just her, but also his parents. It was worse that way. It only meant that he was gone for good, leaving his headband back home. On top of his pillow. The memory of two days ago crept into her mind like a ghost from a corner, reminding her of how foolish she was chasing him until so far, nearly outside the village. He never came back. She hoped that he would suddenly appear and said that he was wrong, that he was stupid, that maybe he... he had feelings... for her...

That night, she fell on her knees, crying like no Uchiha should ever cry. But it was like catching water... and she wanted so badly to catch it. Sobbing like a weak sad stupid girl she did. She should have just ran back and told uncle Naruto that Boruto had left. Maybe if she did that they could track him before he went far. But her mind was blocked. By the time she stood up and ran back to tell his parents that he left was already an hour past. She didn't even knock, shocked to see her mother there worrying about her when she flung the door opened. That very moment she threw herself, choking on her own tears and tried her best to explain.

The sight of Boruto's house relieved the burden on her heart. The shape of its modern structure was dark, leaving only one light she knew came from the dining room. She rushed, her footsteps felt hard as if she was wearing uncle Rock Lee's foot weight, pulling her to the earth when she desperately needed to tell them... She drew in a breath sharply and jumped the fence, hurrying to the door, twisting it's round door know to the right. In there were uncle Naruto, aunt Hinata, Grandpa Kakashi, and her mother. Her short pink hair was a bit messy by the wind.

"Sarada!" Her mother exclaimed with an angry expression, quickly changing into a worried and surprised look when she saw her tear.

"Mother." Was all she could say that time. Jumping like a beast into her care while sobbing like a child. She did not care what others think or thought of shame.

"Sarada, what is it? What happened?" She turned. Uncle Naruto's eyes fixed on her. The same brilliant bright blue on Borutos eyes. Making her sob again.

"Seems like you still have the ability to make children cry." Said grandpa Kakashi with a bit of disapproval and accusation in his voice. Uncle Boruto snorted.

"Oh stop it you two. Can't you see something is troubling Sarada?" Aunt Hinata's voice soft and controlled. "Sarada, what's wrong? Do you want me to call Boruto for you?" She now spoke to her.