15

He wouldn't say he lived a short life. He lived a rather long one with adventures and pain and a sad romance. But it was because he was a ninja, one of those who had a reputation and was feared and respected. After all that, he had thought that had seen it all. Madara's giant asteroid, the dead coming back to live, killing his own lover, trying to train the biggest loser alive to become who he is now, not to brag but he had been part of that proses, reading nearly all the porn he loved, even the limited edition ones, and more. Now? He had been proven wrong. He had not seen it all.

"Now I have." He said, looking down to three giant pipes he finally found near Konoha. Buried deep and no mistake, it must have been Akeboshi. One month was enough for him to do all this with his standard level. Akeboshi was an ANBU anyway so he should not be impressed but still he is. This is a jutsu and high technology combined.

"I had never seen anything like this," Orochimaru stated, walking closer to him, admiring this masterpiece. Kakashi had to agree. Anyone with this kind of intelligent must have been studying and researching hell lot.

"There is no way we can penetrate it. It is covered with black Chakra, Kakashi. The only way to stop it is by killing the source."

"Can we not cut it in its weak spot? Surely with this distance, the chakra must have weakened in some parts." He said without looking at him. Or her.

"Hmm...to bad not. This machine is so flexible; it sends chakra from one spot to another. If you look at it, it is the sign of Oro, scattered around each village" Kakashi turned to him at that.

"Oro is an old legend." Kakashi insisted. There was a time when stories of that dark ninja send shivers down his spine. Orochimaru returned his stare, face pale and white and blank.

"There is proof." He pointed out. Kakashi looked away and jumped down from the pile of stone and dirt. Leaving Orochimaru to examine the machine with much fascination.

The pipe was buried somewhere still a bit far but close enough to give a huge impact on the village, it may be impossible to do anything now. At least, not here. They have to go to the east end. It is the only chance they have to fight this. Kakashi sighs, feeling somewhat not younger but five years older with all this excitement. He just wants to go home and read more and drink some tea. He looked up, a crow was flying high in the sky, gliding down to him and when it was close, it turned to white smoke. Kakashi opened the small paper from it. It was from Sasuke.

When he looked up at it, he started running.

"What? He was captured? But that's impossible!" Naruto slammed his hands on the table. His mind was about to explode with stress and anger and worry already. He was expecting some good news when Kakashi had walked in but everything now has come to this.

"I also thought it was impossible for you to become hokage but look where we are now."

"Shikamaru this isn't the time!" He yelled to him, his veins beating like a drum under his skin. Shikamaru gave no response, glancing away. Boruto sat back and ran his fingers thru his hair. The paper from Sasuke rested on his table.

"The only way to destroy it is by going there and killing the source. If we hurry then we can stop this before it even starts." Kakashi said.

"I suggest we send the finest men to go there and-"

"No." Naruto cut Shikamaru's words. He stood from his desk, tired and angry. "I had enough. I'm tired of sitting around and giving orders. I'm going there myself." He said, walking around the table to go out. Shimaru ran to stop him, "Wait! You are the Hokage! Let the men go and fight!"