Epilogue

It was said that it was a legend forgotten by time and no more than whispers that carefully faded away when new legends came around. It was something dark and people of the higher rank tried their best to hide it, conceal it from the world, they tried to destroy it and records of it were burned to erase history. But all they did, they did in vein. Nothing can destroy darkness, nothing can erase power that exists from negativity and cruelness and hatred. Oro was her name. When finally hatred consumed her... her chakra changed into thick black chakra. Sticking under her blood like tar and when she cried... her tiers fell in the black salty water. She would do anything for revenge thought there was no clue or record to what her revenge was about.

The world fell in darkness and for days the battle consumed the world. The sun did not rise anymore and people started killing each other like wild beasts. It was remembered afterward as the day of Oro, the dark ninja. No one knew what happened afterwards that one memorable day when the thick layer of clouds in the sky disappeared. But one thing was sure... Oro had vanished. No one knew of her true origins and how she had managed to live for centuries. But now she had returned and there was one who stopped her...

Sarada turned to the window, putting down the scroll when Boruto's name was the next word. She was sitting down next to Konoha's special library where they kept all records of history and people from the past. Today, Noruto's name was considered important enough to make him part of the great heroes who died in battle. She leaned against the wall, enjoying the wind that blew her hair and brushed her red rose cheeks. It was good that she was alone because she would feel safe to shed tears for him. For her friend. Her loved one. Her past. Now, she thought, that she would never see Boruto again. He was... gone. It has already been three weeks since Boruto's death and everything moved slowly, especially because of the Uchiha clan's discovery. The great five had to discuss whether they would separate them or let them all live in Konoha, where one of Uchihas great fighter lived. Right now, next to his brother, Itachi.

It was strange how things were arranged by Kakashi, that they claimed Naruto had to step back because he wasn't mentally fit. She had heard her father said that he will not be taking over Naruto's place. Therefor, Kakashi will step in again and take Naruto's place until he was ready. Kakashi was a born leader that everything was ready in seconds. He evacuated the entire village and moved them to Konoha and half to the sand village where Gaara was. He had agreed that he would not mind to take them since they were families with women and children to protect. The next thing was to capture those who were working for Oro and prisoned them. Among them, Kuroy and Shizuka were nowhere to be found as if they were never there. Their belongings also vanished along with Boruto's. The third was...

She rolled the paper scroll and took a deep breath. She remembered how Uncle Naruto had helped them carry Boruto's statue, corpse outside the building before it collapses. She was there to and wondered if Boruto was inside that rocky figure. Was he secretly alive and trapped inside? She shivered at the thought, walking out of the building. She wondered if she should visit Boruto today. It has been days since she saw him...

"Sarada." Turning, she recognizes the voice. Mitsuki was walking over from a turning point towards her.

"I've been looking around for you. Good thing Uncle Kiba saw you walking here."

"I didn't realize he saw me. How was your study session with your parent?"

"Yeah, it was alright. Where are you going?" They walked together down the streets.

"To see how Boruto is doing." She answered simply. Mituski said anything else and accompanied her along the way in silence.

This is strange... I... I am floating. Where am I? Boruto opened his eyes to see nothing. It was all Wight and empty. All he could see was he in a small round mirror with a golden frame. Strangely, his reflection smiled at him in pity. "That's great Boruto. You stopped Oro. But now you're trapped here... forever." He said, folding his hands in an arrogant gesture. He smirked with an brought one eyebrow up while he stared at him.