Chapter Fourteen

"Then take some of mine. But remember your promise." Alex nods, pulling me with him then pushing me down onto the couch next to Byron before seating himself the other side of me. They both grasp my arms gently, Byrons touch is slightly tighter, and gods help me the idea of feeding them both at once is kind of erotic. Their cool tongues brush over my skin, almost in sync, then two sets of fangs pierce my skin at the same time and I am well and truly lost. The fire burning through my veins ignites places I have never felt before, the pain lessens and the pleasure takes over, I realise now why they waited until Yasmin was out of the room. I feel like a whore, about to orgasm just by this small act, my head lolls back, my mouth open, trying to grasp at air while my legs move restlessly, trying to release the pressure building in my body, my eyes squeeze shut as the tension explodes, stars wink beneath my eyelids, my body feels like it is floating, the cool laps of tongues on my wrists bring me back to reality and immediately shame and embarrassment hits me. Quickly standing I pace away from the two gorgeous vampires, trying to clear my head. Strong arms wrap tightly around me, halting my circuit, cool breath whispers against the skin of my neck, my body shuddering, goosebumps racing over my skin.

"You were so beautiful." Byrons soft voice whispers against my skin and I swear I melted to the floor in a puddle but his strong arms hold me locked against his hard body, his arousal evident, my blush spreads further, his teeth nibble my earlobe and I cant help the small moan escape my lips, the feeling too sensual. Suddenly Alex appears infront of me, coaxing my chin up with his fingers, his blue eyes glittering as he leans down slowly, realising that he is going to kiss me I try to back away, only for Byron to bite my earlobe slightly harder, I bite my lip to stop another moan escaping.

"Kiss him." Byrons voice whispers in my ear, I swear my eyes rolled into the back of my head. Alex's lips pause a breath away from mine, my body caged in. Letting go of my inhibitions I wrap my hand round the back of Alex's neck, bringing his lips to mine, the kiss is soft, coaxing until I open my mouth to him, the kiss deepens and they both step closer, trapping me so I cannot move, Byrons hands run down my body, resting against my hip, his lips feathering kisses on my neck and shoulder, biting gently, my blood feels like lava, my body doesnt feel like my own, so many sensations I have never felt before flood my system. Alex breaks away but before I can catch my breath I am spun, facing Byron, his purple eyes burning with passion? Before I have time to think any further his lips connect with mine, a bruising possessive kiss our tongues dueling for dominance, the complete opposite of Alex but my body heats more to his touch, with the places switched I can feel Alex's arousal at my back and Byron's at my hips, my body heating so much I feel that I might spontaneously combust. Byron releases my lips, leaning his forehead against mine, Alex kisses my neck one more time before disappearing, the tv flickering to life. My body has yet to cool, I doubt my voice works at this moment in time, I try to slow my heart and my breathing as I cling to Byron almost desperately, not understanding any of this, under my chest I can feel Byrons heartbeat, pulsing faster than normal, did my actions do that or did my blood? I dont know and I dont feel like I have the strength to ask.

Suddenly Byron picks me up, my legs instinctively wrap round his waist as he carries me to the empty bed, he places me down softly before stepping back and looking down at me. I blush and look at my hands in my lap, Byron kneels on the floor infront of me, capturing my hands in his, my gaze jumps to his purple pools.

"Thank you." The sincerity in his voice makes tears well up in my eyes but what is he thanking me for? My blood? My rescuing him? My actions a minute ago?

"What for?" I ask quietly, my voice still feeling weak.

"Everything." Seeing the gratitude in his eyes is all it takes for the tears to start falling down my cheeks, just as Yasmin enters the bedroom, she immediately barrels across the room, pushing Byron out of the way and perching herself on my lap, glaring at Byron who is now sat on the floor looking up with complete shock.